Vimal Jyothi Engineering College (VJEC), Kannur
Vimal Jyothi Engineering College is situated in Kannur in Kerala state of India. Established in 2002, it is accredited from AICTE, ISO and it is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University. VJEC, Kannur offers 12 courses across 1 streams namely Engineering and across 2 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech.Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, A/C, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Lib, Medical Fac., Cls. Room are also there.
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
The Placement Cell of Vimal Jyothi Engineering College (VJEC) started functioning in the academic year 2002-03. Our students achieved placement in various reputed companies through Campus Recruitment. Many IT and non-IT companies visit our college to select candidates. Vimal Jyothi also act as placement hub for entire Malabar region. Companies conduct pool campus recruitments by ...
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked as 17th best University.
- Outstanding New IAS Chapter Award of Year 2013-2014.
- Four students were selected to attend the annual meeting of IEEE IAS which was held at Vancouver, Canada covering all expenses including accommodation and partial travel.
- Most Happening Chapter of 2013-14 The awards were presented at the IAS Annual Meeting 2014 at Canada to Mr. Nikhil Valsan K, AP, EEE.
- A project on "Sustainable energy management using GSM based smart energy meter "IEEE Global Student Enterprise Award" by EEE students Mithun Manohar, Joseph Sebsatian, Dhanesh Harikumar under the guidance of Mr Sarin CR, Ap, EEE and Ms Laly James, HOD EEE in Region 10 which include countries from Asian and Australian continents. The award is included with certificate of appreciation and a price money of worth US$1,500.
Contact Details of Vimal Jyothi Engineering College, Kannur
Contact No:+91 460 2213399 / 2212240
Address:Jyothi Nagar, Chemperi (PO) Kannur - 670632 Kerala, India.