Birla Global University has announced admissions to its MBA programme for the session 2017-19. It is a self-financed and governed private University that has been started under the enactment of Birla Global University Odisha Act, 2015.
The university offers a 2-year full-time MBA Programme. The fees of the programmes is Rs.7,50,000. Registration and admission process for the same has been started by the university. Candidates who look forward to taking admission in Birla Global University will have to register online and pay an application fee of Rs.1150.
Candidates must make sure that they qualify the eligibility criteria prior to the registration and payment of application fee. Check the eligibility criteria of Birla Global University below:
- Candidates must have successfully completed their graduation from an institute or university recognized by AICTE, NAAC or other such regulatory bodies.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in graduation.
- Candidates must have cleared either CAT, MAT, XAT, GMAT or CMAT as admission will be done on the basis of the score achieved by a candidate in either of these exams.
- Students applying for Birla Global University will have to appear for a Write Up test.
- Candidates who have cleared the write-up test will be called on campus for personality assessment through Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Also Read: Class 10 Exam Result Declared by JnK Board
Candidates will have to submit the application for the MBA programme before January 15, 2017.