Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
A branch of Chennai based Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM) located in Gurgaon has announced admissions to one-year PGPM programme and two-year PGDM programme for the academic session 2021-2023. Both the courses offered by GLIM Gurgaon are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). Interested candidates can check the detailed notification for the admission to PGPM and PGDM courses here.
Important Dates for the Admission to PGDM and PGPM Programmes 2021: -
- The application form for both PGDM and PGPM was released on 9th September 2020
- 22nd November 2020, is the deadline to submit applications for the first cycle.
- The deadline for submitting applications for the second cycle will be declared soon.
Eligibility Criteria for PGPM Programme: -
- A minimum of two years of work experience is mandatory for the admission to PGPM programme offered by GLIM Gurgaon.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is also mandatory to seek admission.
- For seeking admission to PGPM course offered by GLIM Gurgaon, the candidates must have a valid GMAT/ XAT 2020/ XAT 2021/ CAT 2020/ CAT 2019/ CMAT 2020/ CMAT 2021 score.
Eligibility Norms for the Admission to PGDM Programme: -
- Freshers without any work experience can register for PGDM programme offered by GLIM Gurgaon.
- For seeking admission to PGDM offered by GLIM Gurgaon, the candidates must have a valid GMAT/ XAT 2020/ XAT 2021/ CAT 2020/ CAT 2019/ CMAT 2020/ CMAT 2021.
- Candidates with less than two years work experience can also register for PGDM programme.
Application Process for the Admission to PGPM and PGDM at Great Lakes Gurgaon: -
- An official website of GLIM Gurgaon is the gateway to register online for any of the courses offered by the institute.
- Visit the official website of GLIM Gurgaon first.
- On the top of the homepage, click on the tab that indicates ‘Programmes’.
- Now, select the name of the programme for which you wish to register.
- A new page will flash on the screen containing all the details regarding the course carefully.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Now’ option (towards the right-hand side of the page).
- A new page will open. Scroll down the page and complete the registration process.
- Login credentials will be created after registration.
- Click on ‘Login’ on the admission portal.
- Enter login credentials.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 2,000 in online mode.
Selection Process for PGPM and PGDM Programmes: -
- Initially, the shortlisting of the applicants will be based on their performance and score in the entrance exams or management exams mentioned above.
- Previous academic record, work experience, essay and recommendations will also be taken into consideration while shortlisting the candidates.
- GLIM Gurgaon will invite the shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
- The final section is based on performance in the entrance exam, academic record/ work experience, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- GLIM Gurgaon will release the final list of selected candidates.
Those who have any query related to admissions at Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM), may ask questions on the Collegedekho QnA zone. Besides this, those who want admission related assistance may fill our Common Application Form. Candidates can check the articles provided below to know more about the PGDM admission process.
|MBA Admission Process 2020: Last Date to Apply, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Top B-Schools||Difference between MBA Vs PGDM - Which is Better?|
|Syllabus of MBA vs Syllabus of PGDM||MBA/PGDM College Predictor 2020 - Choose the Right College Here|