Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
A branch of Chennai-based Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM) located in Gurgaon has announced admissions to a one-year PGPM program and two-year PGDM program for the academic session 2022-2024. Both the courses offered by GLIM Gurgaon are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). GLIM offers various specializations such as Marketing, Finance, OB and Strategy, IT and Economics, Operations, and Business Analytics. Interested candidates can check the detailed notification for admission to PGPM and PGDM courses here.
Important Dates for the Admission to PGDM and PGPM Programmes 2022
Beginning of Registration Process
August 10, 2021
Cycle 1 Last Submission Date
December 5, 2021
|Cycle 1 PI shortlist||December 14, 2021|
|Cycle 1 Result||January 29, 2022|
Cycle 2 Last Submission Date
January 12, 2022
Cycle 3 Last Submission Date
February 13, 2022
|Cycle 4 Last Submission Date||March 10, 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for PGPM Programme
- A minimum of two years of work experience is mandatory for the admission to PGPM program offered by GLIM Gurgaon.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is also mandatory to seek admission.
- For seeking admission to the PGPM course offered by GLIM Gurgaon, the candidates must have a valid GMAT, XAT, CAT, CMAT score.
Eligibility Norms for the Admission to PGDM Programme
- Freshers without any work experience can register for the PGDM program offered by GLIM Gurgaon.
- For seeking admission to PGDM offered by GLIM Gurgaon, the candidates must have a valid GMAT, XAT, CAT, CMAT score.
- Candidates with less than two years of work experience can also register for the PGDM program.
Application Process for the Admission to PGPM and PGDM at Great Lakes Gurgaon
- The official website of GLIM Gurgaon is the gateway to register online for any of the courses offered by the institute.
- Visit the official website of GLIM Gurgaon first.
- On the top of the homepage, click on the tab that indicates ‘Programmes’.
- Now, select the name of the program for which you wish to register.
- A new page will flash on the screen containing all the details regarding the course carefully.
- Now, click on the ‘Apply Now’ option (towards the right-hand side of the page).
- A new page will open. Scroll down the page and complete the registration process.
- Login credentials will be created after registration.
- Click on ‘Login’ on the admission portal.
- Enter login credentials.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 2,000 in online mode.
Selection Process for PGPM and PGDM Programmes
- Initially, the shortlisting of the applicants will be based on their performance and score in the entrance exams or management exams mentioned above.
- Previous academic records, work experience, essays, and recommendations will also be taken into consideration while shortlisting the candidates.
- GLIM Gurgaon will invite the shortlisted candidates for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview.
- The final section is based on performance in the entrance exam, academic record/ work experience, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview.
- GLIM Gurgaon will release the final list of selected candidates.
Those who have any queries related to admissions at the Great Lakes Institute of Management (GLIM), may ask questions on the Collegedekho QnA zone. Besides this, those who want admission-related assistance may fill our Common Application Form. Candidates can check the articles provided below to know more about the PGDM admission process.
|MBA Admission Process 2022: Last Date to Apply, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Top B-Schools||Difference between MBA Vs PGDM - Which is Better?|
|Syllabus of MBA vs Syllabus of PGDM||MBA/PGDM College Predictor 2022 - Choose the Right College Here|