- Delhi School of Business PGDM Admissions 2021-23
- Delhi School of Business PGDM Specialisations 2021..
- Delhi School of Business PGDM Admission Important ..
- Delhi School of Business PGDM Eligibility Criteria..
- How to Apply for Delhi School of Business PGDM Adm..
- Delhi School of Business PGDM Application Fee 2021..
- Delhi School of Business PGDM Selection Process 20..
- Delhi School of Business PGDM Course Fee 2021-23
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Delhi School of Business was established in 2012 under the leadership of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies – Technical Campus to fulfil the need for technical skills in India. The college offers two year PGDM program approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The college is ranked among the best PGDM institutes in India.
This article will provide you with important details required for Delhi School of Business PGDM admission 2021-23 including the eligibility criteria, selection process and fee structure.
Delhi School of Business PGDM Admissions 2021-23
Delhi School of Businessprovides admissions in the PGDM program on the basis of scores in either of the management entrance exams such as CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT or MAT followed by candidates individual performance in the group discussion and personal interview. Candidates who want to take admission in PGDM program should check the eligibility criteria and course fee mentioned below before going for the application process.
Delhi School of Business PGDM Specialisations 2021-23
Delhi School of Business PGDM Specialisations comprises various options available for students to get admission in the PGDM program. Candidates can choose any one of the available specialisation mentioned below depending upon their interest:
- Finance & Banking
- Logistics and PGDM Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Organisation Behaviour & HRM
- International Business (IB)
- Family Managed Businesses
Delhi School of Business PGDM Admission Important Dates 2021-23
Applicants can check the Delhi School of Business PGDM important dates mentioned below. The important dates will allow the candidates to keep a track of the admission schedule.
To be notified
To be notified
Delhi School of Business PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2021-23
Candidates who are seeking admission in PGDM should check the Delhi school of Business eligibility criteria which comprises all the minimum requirements for the PGDM program.
- Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any bachelor’s degree. Candidates belonging from Scheduled Tribe (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC) and Differently Abled (DA) must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate.
- The proportion of marks is calculated on the basis of the practice followed by the college from which the candidate acquired the bachelor's degree.
- If the applicant receives CGPA grades rather than marks, the conversion of the grades or CGPA to percentage marks is based upon the University / Institution-certified procedure from which the applicant has acquired a bachelor’s degree.
- In the absence of a scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence will be done by dividing the candidate CGPA by the maximum CGPA. The result will be then multiplied by 100 to get the final output.
- Candidates who have appeared for the final year of bachelor’s degree and those who have satisfied the degree requirement can also apply. Besides this, candidates with the awaited result may also apply.
- Candidates who are applying for admission should provide details about the scores in the entrance exam. Delhi school of Business also accepts scores of CMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT and other equivalent examinations. They must fulfil the minimum eligibility requirement.
- The confirmation will be done after verifying the mark sheet, entrance test scores and degree certificates.
Note: A valid email account and valid mobile phone number must be maintained by prospective applicants throughout the selection phase.
How to Apply for Delhi School of Business PGDM Admission 2021-23?
Applicants can check the detailed step-wise application process mentioned below to apply for the PGDM program available at Delhi School of Business:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of Delhi School of Business.
- Go the application tab.
- Click on the ‘online application’ tab.
- DSB admission portal will be opened.
Step 2: Fee Payment
- After filling all the details proceed to the fee payment process.
- Pay an amount of Rs. 1200/- as application fee.
- Applicants can print the payment slip.
- Applicants can also collect the application form from the campus after submitting an amount of Rs.1100.
- After submitting the fee, a unique application ID will be provided to the applicants.
Step 3: Form Filling
- Fill all the details mentioned in the application form available on the website.
- Check out all the details for any error.
- Submit the completed form or deposit it to the college window.
Step 4: Confirmation Page
After submitting the filled application form, a confirmation page will open on the screen which indicates that the form is successfully submitted. The submitted application will be considered for further admission rounds.
Delhi School of Business PGDM Application Fee 2021-23
The application fee of the program is mentioned below:
Delhi School of Business PGDM Selection Process 2021-23
After submitting the application form, candidates will be shortlisted for admissions which is a part of the selection process. Take a look at the selection process given below:
- Candidates who satisfy all the required criteria will be considered for further admission rounds.
- Candidates will be called for Numerical Assessments Written Analysis, Psychometric, Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GDPI).
- Candidates with appropriate work experience of at minimum three years will be regarded for extra weight in the selection process.
- A merit list will then be prepared after considering all the criteria mentioned below:
The table below has the round-wise percentage of the components of the selection process:
Entrance Test Score
Academic profile – ( 12th, Year I, II,III equal-weighted)
Work Experience – ( above 100%)
The final decision of seat allotment will be made by the Admission Committee of Delhi School of Business.
Scholarships will be granted to EWS/ BP, Kashmiri migrants, girl child and for academic excellence. Students who scored high scores in XAT, GMAT, CMAT, CAT will also be considered for the scholarship.
Delhi School of Business PGDM Course Fee 2021-23
Candidates can check the Delhi School of Business PGDM course fee to check the detailed fee structure of PGDM program.
After pursuing Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) from Delhi School of Business, candidates can get placements in some of the top reputed companies such as SBI, Bharat Petroleum, PMR, Citi Bank, Oracle, Pearson etc.
Stay tuned to Collegedekho for more admission news and updates! For any help with admissions or for more information regarding MBA/PGDM admissions, feel free to call us on our helpline number 18005729877 or write to us on the CollegeDekho QnA Zone.