IIT Gandhinagar has declared its admission process for admission to the Master of Science (MSc) programme. All eligible candidates can send their application for the Cognitive Science programme for the session 2017. The institute has announced the format of application. All aspirants must apply before January 27, 2017. The institute is not charging any application fees.
|Last date for receiving the application is||January 27, 2017|
|List of shortlisted candidates will be released on||February 17, 2017|
|Entrance test for the programme will be held on||March 17, 2017|
|Interview Round||March 18, 2017|
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor's degree in either Arts, Science or Technology from a recognized institution with a minimum aggregate of 55% of CGPA of 5.5. (Relaxation in marks will be provided to SC, ST and OBC candidates)
- Candidates currently studying in the final year of their programme are also eligible to apply.
- A limited number of candidates will be invited for a written test and interview round. The selection for these will be done on the basis of past academic records and candidate’s reasoning skills.
- The final selection will be done on the overall performance of a candidate in graduation, aptitude, written exam and interview round.
- Candidates with outstanding performance will be shortlisted directly without giving the written test and interview.
- Candidates will have to apply through the official website of IIT Gandhinagar and fill in all the details in the format described by the institute.
- Take a printout once you are done filling the form. Candidates will be asked for this application form and all original documents during the time of the interview.