The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi has begun the online application process for Joint Admission Test for M.Sc courses in IITs and IISCs on September 2, 2016. The online process of applications was scheduled to begin on September 5, 2016. However, the institute opened the window for online applications in advance. The last date for filling online applications is October 6, 2016. The candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps to fill the online application.
Also read:- How to Fill the XAT 2017 Application Form?
Important points to remember before filling application:-
- The entire process of JAM 2017 is online, from filling applications to remitting examination fee
- The online window for filling applications operates from September 2 to October 6, 2016
- The candidates who are applying for M.Sc have to ensure minimum eligibility and requirements before filling the application
- The candidates must keep the scanned copies of photographs and signature ready in a prescribed format before filling application
- The candidates who are interested in appearing for another paper of the second session of JAM 2017 have to pay an additional fee
Also read:- How to Fill the Entrance Exam Form for CAT 2016
Process to fill JAM 2017 Application Form:-
Online Registration: - The candidates have to visit the official website of JAM for filling the application. The candidates have to click on the ‘New User’ button to register for JAM 2017 application form
Fill the online registration form: - The candidates have to fill all the necessary details of JAM 2017 registration form. Read the disclaimer and click on ‘Submit’. An enrollment ID is generated.
Login for JAM 2017 Applications: - The candidates have to login for filling the online application form of JAM 2017 with the help of enrollment ID
Fill online application form: - The candidates have to fill the application form with accurate details. Photograph and signature must be uploaded along with the application form. Then, click on submit. The page will direct to fee payment window. Before clicking submit, check all the details twice.
Fee Payment: - The candidates can pay the fee through credit/debit card or net banking
Print the filled in application pdf: - After the payment of fees, the candidates can take the printout of application form. The print out must be kept safe for the future correspondences.