Results of JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 have been declared today on May 30, 2018. Students who had appeared for Paper 2 this year, can check their result on the official website of the Joint Entrance Exam (Main). The JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 results have also been declared on 30th April 2018. Candidates who are aspiring to take admission in B.Arch and B.Plan courses after passing class 12 have to clear the JEE Main Paper 2. Here's how you can check JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 results.
Also Read: JoSAA Counselling Process
Steps to Check JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Result:
- The link JEE Main Paper 2 result will be provided on the home page of the JEE Main official site
- On clicking this link you will reach the page where you will have to enter your details
- Enter your JEE Main roll number, date of birth and press the submit button
- Your JEE Main Paper 2 result will appear on the screen
- Save or download your result for JEE counselling and seat allocation
The marks scored by a candidate in JEE Main Paper 2 and JEE Main Paper 1 are considered as different entities. In order to secure a seat in the B.Arch courses offered by IITs, candidates will also have to clear Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT), in addition to JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Details of counselling process after JEE Main Paper 1 and 2 will be declared soon. CBSE has clarified that the class 12 board exam result of a candidate will not have any weightage while preparing the merit list of students who have been selected.