Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Results of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 were announced on May 14, 2019. Students who had appeared for JEE Main Paper 2 this year, can check their result on the official website of the Joint Entrance Exam (Main). The JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 results have also been declared recently. Candidates who are aspiring to take admission in B.Arch and B.Plan courses after passing class 12 have to clear the JEE Main Paper 2. Here's how you can check JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 results. JEE Main Paper 2019 toppers list is also released along with results.
Steps to Check JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 results -
- The link JEE Main Paper 2 result will be provided on the home page of the JEE Main official site
- On clicking this link you will reach the page where you will have to enter your details
- Enter your JEE Main roll number, date of birth and press the submit button
- Your JEE Main Paper 2 result will appear on the screen
- Save or download your result for JEE counselling and seat allocation
Also Read:JoSAA Counselling Process
The marks scored by a candidate in JEE Main Paper 2 and JEE Main Paper 1 are considered as different entities. In order to secure a seat in the B.Arch courses offered by IITs, candidates will also have to clear Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT), in addition to JEE Main Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Details of the counselling process after JEE Main Paper 1 and 2 will be declared soon. NTA has released a new normalisation process for JEE Main 2019 exam.