National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, has released the notification for NIT MCA Common Entrance Test (NIMCET) 2017. The examination is being conducted for the admission to Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course at various NITs across India. The admission notification for MCA course at NIT has been released for the academic session 2017-18.
- 60 percent of marks or 6.5 GPA in Bachelors of Science (B.SC)/ Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)/ BIT is mandatory to seek admission to MCA course at NITs.
- The candidates pursuing final year Bachelors degree can also apply for NIMCET 2017 examination.
Also read; - M.Sc & M.Sc. Tech. 2017 Admissions at IIT Dhanbad
Application Process: -
- NIMCET official site facilities online application process.
- The eligible and interested candidates need to visit the official site.
- The candidates have to click on ‘New Registration’.
- All the necessary details must be filled to complete the preliminary registration process.
- Login ID and Password will be generated after the successful registration.
- The candidates have to come back to homepage and login to fill the online application form.
- Fill the online application form and pay the examination fee of Rs. 2,000.
- The official website of NIMCET facilitates the online payment of application fee.
- It is mandatory to send the printout of application form along with e-payment receipt by speed post to the address prescribed.
Exam Pattern of NIMCET 2017: -
- The duration of NIMCET 2017 examination is two hours.
- There will be 120 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- No negative marking for wrong answers.
Important Dates: -
|Deadline to register on the official site of NIMCET||March 20, 2017|
|NIMCET 2017 online application submission last date||March 20, 2017|
|NIMCET 2017 printout of application form and e-receipt submission last date by post||March 31, 2017|
|Availability of NIMCET 2017 admit card||May 16, 2017|
|NIMCET 2017 exam date||May 28, 2017|