Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) for undergraduate courses, which will be conducted on September 20, 2020, is a state-level and extremely popular entrance exam among takers. Candidates who appeared for the UPSEE entrance exam will now be able to use CollegeDekho's UPSEE 2020 Rank Predictor. UPSEE 2020 result date will be notified soon.
UPSEE Rank Predictor is applicable for candidates who appeared for the B.Tech/B.E. entrance exam (check the difference between B.Tech and B.E. here) across various test centres in the UP state this year. Candidates can use the UPSEE Rank Predictor Tool,as it is helpful for them in order to estimate their rank.
The conducting body of the UPSEE entrance exam 2020, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, popularly referred to as AKTU, regulates all formalities relating to the UPSEE exam every year. The exam is conducted in both online and offline mode for the numerous candidates who register for the UPSEE exam. These candidates can access the UPSEE 2020 Rank Predictor here on CollegeDekho easily.
Also Read: Top 50 Engineering Colleges in India
Steps to Use UPSEE 2020 Rank Predictor:
Now that the UPSEE 2020 exam is over, follow the below-mentioned steps to estimate your UPSEE 2018 rank:
- Click on the UPSEE 2020 Rank Predictor here and access the tool.
- Since the UPSEE 2020 Exam Pattern will consist of three sections that will contain questions on Physics, Chemistry and Biology. 50 questions from each section will need to be attempted.
- While using the UPSEE predictor you will have to enter the number of questions which you think you have attempted correctly in total.
- Lastly, you will be required to submit the data along with a few basic details.
- Your UPSEE 2020 calculated rank will be sent to you in your email.
You can also check the complete list of engineering colleges in Uttar Pradesh state here.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates!