- XIME Bangalore PGDM Admission Important Dates 2021
- XIME Bangalore PGDM Specialisations 2021
- XIME Bangalore PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2021
- XIME Bangalore PGDM Application Form 2021
- XIME Bangalore PGDM Application Fee 2021
- XIME Bangalore PGDM Selection Process 2021
- List of Documents Required During XIME Bangalore P..
- XIME Bangalore PGDM Fees 2021
- Also Read:
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Established in 1991, XIME (Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship), Bangalore is a well known PGDM college situated in the state of Karnataka. The college offers admission in the Post Graduation in Construction Management, Post Graduate Diploma in Management and PhD in Management programs. The PGDM program offered by the college has been approved by AICTE. In this article, we have provided the eligibility criteria, application process, important dates and admission process for XIME Bangalore PGDM Admissions. Candidates who are seeking PGDM admission in XIME (Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship), Bangalore are advised to check this article to know all the admission related details.
XIME Bangalore PGDM Admission Important Dates 2021
Check the important dates for XIME Bangalore PGDM admission provided in the table below.
Online applications begin
28th December 2020
Last date to submit the duly filled-in application form along with the payment of application fee
30th April 2021
Group Discussion/ Personal Interview
11th April to 15th May 2021
3rd week of May 2021
Payment of initial two installments of fees
24th May and 8th June 2021 respectively
|Commencement of Program||1st July 2021|
XIME Bangalore PGDM Specialisations 2021
All the PGDM specializations offered by Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore are provided below.
XIME Bangalore PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before applying for admission. The PGDM eligibility criteria of XIME Bangalore is provided below.
- Minimum 50% of marks in Bachelor’s degree (any discipline) for the candidates belonging to General category is mandatory for the admission to PGDM course offered by XIME.
- For reserved categories, 45% of marks in UG degree (Bachelor’s degree) are mandatory to be eligible for admission.
- Final year students with no backlogs until the completion of the latest semester can apply.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 25th June 2021. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, at latest by 30th September 2021.
- They should have scored at least 75 Percentile(75% in GMAT) marks in GMAT/ CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ ATMA or CMAT exam.
XIME Bangalore PGDM Application Form 2021
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to fill the PGDM application form of XIME Bangalore.
- XIME official website is the gateway for online application
- Click on ‘Apply online for PGDM’ link provided on the homepage of the official website.
- Proceed with XIME online application for PGDM course
- Fill all the details carefully
- Once done, check all the details
- Proceed to submit the application fee and then submit the application form
- Take the printout of application form
- Wait for the official intimation from XIME regarding selection process
XIME Bangalore PGDM Application Fee 2021
The application fee for the XIME Bangalore PGDM program is INR 500. Candidates can submit the application fee via any online payment mode such as Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
XIME Bangalore PGDM Selection Process 2021
Candidates who have applied for PGDM admissions at Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore will be selected on the basis of their performance in entrance exam, GD/ PI rounds and extra curricular activities. The college will also consider the academic performance of the candidates while preparing the merit list.
|Component||Weightage (in %)|
|Score in the entrance (CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ GMAT)||35|
|Academic performance in Class 10, Class 12, UG and PG||20|
|Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity||10|
List of Documents Required During XIME Bangalore PGDM Selection Rounds
- Candidates need to carry the documents listed below while going for the GD/ PI rounds
- Printout of the GD/ PI checklist duly filled
- Printout of the submitted application form - two copies
- Mark sheets and certificates of Class 10, Class 12, bachelor’s degree (original)
- Original and copy of admission test scorecard or printout of XAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ MAT/ GMAT
- Final year students of bachelors degree must bring the copes of their mark sheets
- Appointment letter, payslip, relieving letter – all in original (for experienced candidates)
- Documents regarding other qualifications (if any)
- Other achievements/ awards/ certificates - original (if any)
- Printout of call letter
XIME Bangalore PGDM Fees 2021
The total fee of the PGDM program offered by XIME Bangalore is INR 11,00,000. The total fee of the program needs to be paid in eight instalments as provided below.
|First Year||INR 5,00,000/- : Payable in four instalments of INR 1,25,000/- each|
|Second Year||INR 6,00,000/- : Payable in four installments of INR 1,50,000/- each|