NMIMS has commenced the application process for NPAT 2017 for admission to undergraduate (UG) and integrated degree programmes offered by Bangalore, Shirpur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Indore campuses of the institute.
NPAT will be conducted by SVKM's NMIMS. Candidates can apply for multiple courses through the online application form. The last date to apply is April 30, 2017.
- Go to the official website of NPAT 2017
- Look for the ‘Register’ tab and click on it to create your account. In order to register, you will need your class 10 board roll number.
- On registering successfully, you will receive a confirmation mail on the email ID through which you have registered.
- Retrieve the username and password provided to you in the email and use them to log into your NPAT account.
- Fill up all the application details correctly.
- Final step will be the online payment of application fee. The application fee cannot be paid offline, therefore make sure that you make the payment online.
Note: Only those candidates who have completed the application process successfully will receive their admit card.
|Application forms can be edited latest by||April 24, 2017|
|Application process ends on||April 30, 2017|
|Date of Exam||May 13 and 14, 2017|
Note: candidates will only be allowed to add schools/program, change the test date and city of preference under the application editing clause.
Programs offered by NMIMS through NPAT 2017:
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Finance
- B.Com. (Hons.)
- MBA Pharma Tech. (B.Pharm. + MBA)
- MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.)