IIT Bombay has declared the results of UCEED 2018 on February 21, 2018. It is an entrance exam conducted for the admission to B.Des course at IIITDM Jabalpur, IIT Guwahati and IIT Bombay. According to official data, 11,567 candidates appeared for UCEED 2018, out of which 6,219 candidates qualified the test.
Saumya Divya Oberoi from Pune topped the UCEED 2018 exam by scoring 244 marks. The other toppers are Atul Tripathi from Ghaziabad (230 marks) and Krishna Ramesh Nair from Thiruvananthapuram (223 marks).
Also Read: - CMAT Toppers List
Steps to Check UCEED 2018 Results: -
- The results can be checked through the official website of UCEED
- Check ‘Announcements’ section on the homepage
- Under the ‘Announcements’ section, click on ‘candidate portal’ link
- A new page will open where you will have to click on ‘Login’
- Enter the required details in the columns
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- It is advisable to download the UCEED 2018 result sheet and take a printout of the same
Also Read: - CAT Topper Aspires to Join Harvard
As the results are out now, students who cleared the exam must have a clear insight of colleges accepting UCEED score apart from the premier institutes mentioned above. The cut-off score and the number of seats available can also be checked by clicking on the link above. Earlier CollegeDekho had also launched a UCEED 2018 rank predictor to assist applicants in analysing their score
The UCEED 2018 admission process will begin as per the schedule. Candidates can check all the details related to UCEED 2018 Counselling process by clicking on the link here.