How to Prepare
- Aspirants should focus on core quant topics and theory. Try and finish all the topics in the next two months. Thereafter, do not touch new topics or comfortable areas. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical in the exam. Apart question learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give them a try only if they are not very close.
- So focus on MICAT syllabus.
- Verbal ability section usually consists of grammar, reading comprehension. There’s no different strategy for VA section. Focus on basic grammar rules that you learnt during your school days. Candidates need to focus on an overall strategy while preparing for verbal sections, because most competitive exams have similar syllabus. Do lot of reading from various sources. Candidates need to focus on an overall strategy for MBA exams while preparing for verbal sections, because all the exams have similar syllabus.
- While revising GENERAL AWARENESS, candidates need to go through top news stories regularly. Apart from that, focus on static topics.
- Except for the section on General Awareness, all the other sections of the exam get well covered with a good preparation for MICAT. However, it would be advisable for a student to work on his/her speed the exam.
- For preparation on General Awareness, in addition to reading newspapers regularly, it would be advisable for a student to prepare from the following sources:
- Also, in the various issues of MBA Education & Careers magazine, focus on features like Business GK, Current Issues & Events, and Current Event Chronicle (this feature captures important tidbits).
- In addition to the above, please run through the GK Model Papers feature titled, improve your GK.
- Manorama & CSR Year Book - it helps in preparation for stock type questions In Manorama Year Book and CSR, please focus on the following chapters.
- Who is who
- What is what
- Science scan
- Human body
- Landmarks of history
- The Universe
- While preparing for this section, a student should focus on issues related to National & International Events, World Bodies, and Foreign Trade related information.
- Finally, practicing past years' question papers as well as Mock Tests of various players are perhaps the best source for preparation. It provides opportunity to plug the loopholes in the preparation of entrance exam and one should give maximum importance to these question papers.
MICAT 2017 Question Paper Format
MICAT 2017 News and Updates
The GE & PI call letter for MICAT (II) 2017 qualified candidates have been released. The candidates who appeared for MICA Admission Test (MICAT) and qualified in the examination can download the call letter. The call letters for GE & PI of MICAT (II) 2017 have been released on the official ...Read more
MICA Ahmedabad has published the admit card of MICAT I examination which is going to take place on December 11, 2016. The examination is being conducted in online mode. The online registration process for MICAT examination commenced in the month of September and concluded on November 27, 2016. It ...Read more
MICAT Contact Details
|Address||MICA Shela, Ahmedabad - 380 058, Gujarat, India|
|Phone no||+91 2717 308250 +91 2717 308349|
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place