Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) is situated in Mumbai in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 1993, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to University of Mumbai. Institute of Chemical Technology ICT, Mumbai offers 47 courses across 3 streams namely Engineering, Medical, Sciences and across 9 degrees like Ph.D, M.Tech, B.Tech, M.Sc., M.Pharma.Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, CSC, Counselling, Digi sign, Edu. Fest, Girls Hostel, Gym, Hospital are also there.
Sports Grounds 1
- Boys Hostel
- Digi sign
- Edu. Fest
- Girls Hostel
- International center
Awards and Rankings
- ICT is ranked number 2 among all Indian universities behind IISc Bangalore in NIRF-MHRD which is a unique distinction for a State Owned University.
- Biospectrum magazine in August 2011 and 2013 has also rated ICT’s programme as Number One among all biotechnology programmes in the country two years in succession.
- A survey was published by Professor Jude Sommerfeld of Georgia Tech., USA in January 2012 showing that the ICT is Number One Institute in India far ahead of several others including IITs, and it is also number 4 in the world in Chemical Engineering. This rank has been maintained since 1970s.
GENERAL SCHOLARSHIPS (UG)
- M. S. Patel Trust Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (Min six) (Value of Rs. 5,000/- each.)
- Rushmi-Druman Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (One) (Value of Rs. 3,600/-)
- Distinguished Alumini Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (One) (Value of Rs. 1,800/-)
- Smt. Badamidevi Chiranjilal Murarka Charity Trust Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (One) (Value of Rs. 3,600/-)
- Sohrab Mistry Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (Two)(Value of Rs. 5,000/- each.)
- Perin & Jal Khan Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (Three) (Value of Rs. 3,600/- each)
- Smt. Parvathy Sitaram Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (Two) (Rs. 4,500/- each).
- Druman M. Trivedi Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (Two)(Value of Rs. 3,600/- each).
- S.L. Venkiteswaran Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (One) (Value of Rs. 4,500/-)
- M.C. Chhatrapati Charitable Trust Merit-cum-Means Scholarship (Two) (Value of Rs. 3,600/- each).
- Late Dr.(Mrs.) Mahalaxmi Bhagwat Merit-cum-Means Scholarship(One) (Value of Rs. 3,600/-)
- Prof. A.N. Kothare Scholarship (Three) (only for first year, HSC Mumbai Board preferred) (Value of Rs. 7,500/- each).
- Rukmani and Nagraj Rao Memorial Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (One) (Value of Rs. 7,000/-)
- Dr. D.D. Haldavnekar Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (Three) (Value of Rs.1800/- each.)
A placement cell is now launched with the participation of the UDCT Alumni Association (UAA) to assist campus placement which begins in the month of July, and continues throughout the year, before the students graduate. The Institute’s graduates are highly-sought afterby the Indian and global chemical industry and their salaries rank among the ...
Institute of Chemical Technology News
Contact Details of Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
Contact No:+91-022-3361 2222
Address:Near Don Bosco School, Opp Khalsa College Nathalal Parekh Marg Matunga Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place