- NEET 2020 Exam Analysis Video
- NEET Exam Analysis 2020
- NEET 2020 Chemistry Exam Analysis
- NEET 2020 Physics Exam Analysis
- NEET 2020 Biology Exam Analysis
- NEET 2020 Questions With Solutions
- NEET Exam Section-wise Difficulty Level
- NEET 2020 Exam First Reaction
- Safety Measures Taken for NEET Exam 2020
- NEET 2020 Answer Key Available
- What Happened Inside NEET 2020 Examination Hall?
- Related News
Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
NEET Exam Analysis 2020 Live! NEET 2020 exam for admission to MBBS/ BDS took place on 13 September 2020, from 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm. The exam concluded at 5 PM with about 15.97 lakh students, reportedly, appearing in it. According to the education experts, the NEET 2020 exam was one of the easiest in the past few years, and the NEET 2020 cutoff is expected to be high.
Candidates who appeared in the exam can now check the exam analysis of NEET 2020 here on CollegeDekho. The question paper analysis of NEET 2020 is available here along with solutions, question paper, and students' review.
NEET 2020 exam analysis will help students to estimate their performance at the national level entrance exam. Candidates can also try the NEET 2020 Rank Predictor which will provide them with an option to evaluate their performance and check their scores in the exam.
|What is Good NEET Score/ Rank for 2020 Admissions?|
According to the students, NEET 2020 question paper was easier as compared to the last year and most of them think that the cutoff of NEET 2020 will be high for the 2020 academic year. The majority of the students found the difficulty of the NEET 2020 exam moderate.
If we talk about the overall exam analysis of NEET 2020 most of the aspirants found the questions quite easy, even the Physics which was actually difficult in past years was the easiest of all. The Chemistry and Biology portions had only two to three tricky questions.
NEET 2020 Exam Analysis Video
NEET Exam Analysis 2020
The analysis for the NEET 2020 exam scheduled on September 13, 2020, has been updated here. Keep refreshing the page for more updates. You can also share your feedback through the Q & A section.
Overall Difficulty Level of the NEET 2020 Exam
Moderate to Easy
Topics with Most Weightage in Physics
Topics with Most Weightage in Chemistry
Topics with Most Weightage in Biology
|NCERT Questions/ Direct Questions|
Difficulty Level of Numerical Questions
|Easy, answers could be driven in one step|
Expected Highest Score
NEET 2020 Chemistry Exam Analysis
|Questions Weightage Physical Chemistry||31.1%|
|Question Weightage Organic Chemistry||40.0%|
|Question Weightage Organic Chemistry||28.9%|
NEET 2020 Physics Exam Analysis
As compared to the last year the Physics section in NEET 2020 exam was easier. There was only one conceptual question in NEET 2020 physics paper the remaining questions were from NCERT.
|Level Wise Distribution|
|Topic Wise Distribution|
NEET 2020 Biology Exam Analysis
More questions were asked from NEET 2020 Biology questions.
|Level Wise Distribution|
Topic Wise Distribution
NEET 2020 Questions With Solutions
CollegeDekho brings to you NEET 2020 questions with solutions. This will help you calculate your NEET 2020 score
|On electrolysis of dil.sulphuric acid using the Platinum (Pt) electrode, the product obtained in Anode will be?||Oxygen gas|
|An increase in the concentration of the reactants of a reaction leads to change in?||Collision Frequency|
|The reaction between benzaldehyde and acetophenone in presence of dilute NaOH is known as||Cross Aldol Condensation|
|Which of the following is a natural polymer?||cis-1-4-polyisoprene|
|The following metal ion activates many enzymes, participates in the oxidation of glucose to produce ATP with Na, is responsible for the transmission of nerve signals||Potassium|
|Measuring Zeta Potential is useful in determining which property of the colloidal solution||Viscosity|
|The meiotic division of secondary oocyte is completed||at the time of the fusion of the sperm with the ovum|
|Which one of the following is the most abundant protein in animals||Collagen|
|Which of the following hormones will cause the release of the ovum from the graffian follicle||The high concentration of Estregone|
|Flippers of Penguins and Dolphins are examples of||Convergent evaluation|
|Dimensions of stress are||ML-1T-2|
|A screw gauge has the least count of 0.01 mm and there 50 divisions in its circula scale. The pitch of the screw gauge is||0.5mm|
|Light of frequency is 1.5 times the threshold frequency is incident on a photosensitive material. What will be the photoelectric current if the frequency is halved and intensity is doubled||Zero|
NEET Exam Section-wise Difficulty Level
- The Biology section of NEET 2020 was found to be easier than others.
- Students found the Chemistry section of NEET 2020 lengthier.
- Many exam takers referred to Physics as the toughest section in NEET-UG.
- Many students found Physics tougher than any other section.
NEET 2020 Exam First Reaction
- NEET 2020 included more tricky questions.
- NEET Biology questions seemed easier than other sections.
- The difficulty level of the entire question paper is believed to moderate
- NEET Physics section was found to be longer and the toughest. However, students who were well prepared for the exam stated that the calculations were simple, not may step were involved.
- The difficulty level of Chemistry in the NEET 2020 exam was moderate.
Safety Measures Taken for NEET Exam 2020
- Students who appeared in the NEET 2020 exam said that NTA took adequate measures.
- Students' body temperature was checked and they were given fresh masks before the commencement of the exam.
- However, many students had to to say that the exit measures were not as good as entry measures during the NEET 2020 exam.
- Candidates' hands were sanitised before entering the exam hall and no-one was allowed to take off their masks.
- However, the conducting authority did allow students to take off their gloves.
NEET 2020 Answer Key Available
Amidst the sea of NEET exam analysis, students are curious about the release of the answer key. Since the results for the examination are likely to be published by 30th September 2020. The answer key for NEET 2020 is available.
What Happened Inside NEET 2020 Examination Hall?
Exam takers and their family members were concerned about the safety measures for NEET 2020 exam day. So, Here is how things were handled in the examination hall.
- Candidates were provided with new masks.
- No one was allowed to take off their mask, but candidates were allowed to take off their gloves.
- The examination authorities removed everything but the front page of the NEET Admit Card.
- As soon as candidates entered the examination hall, they were required to sanitise their hands.
- A pen, rough sheet and NEET OMR sheet were provided to students at 1:50 PM and they were allowed to open it at 1:55 PM.
- Examinees were asked to give their signatures before leaving the exam halls.
You may click on the links given below to know more:
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates on NEET 2020!