About AUEET (Integrated B.Tech)
Andhra University conducts Andhra University Engineering Entrance Exam for B.Tech+ M.Tech course. Directorate of admissions, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications for admission into various courses offered at University College of Engineering (A), for the current academic year. Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) is a state level entrance exam for getting admission in 6 years Integrated Dual degree and Twinning engineering programmes. This entrance test is conducted by Andhra University, located in the city of Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Computer Science & Software Engg.
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Computer Science & Net Working.
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Electrical &Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Electronics & Communications Engg
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech+M.Tech. Instrumentation Technology
- B.Engg. Aircraft Engineering
- B.Tech. Electro Mechanical/ Chemical / Electronics Engineering
About Conducting Body
The Andhra University was established in the year 1926 which is situated at Vishakapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra University is affiliated with UGC & large number of Colleges run under this University. Andhra University is certainly one of the older premier Universities in India with a sure shot broad focus. Andhra University is not just one of the oldest educational institutions in the country, but is also the first to be conceived as a residential and teaching-cum-affiliating University, mainly devoted to post-graduate teaching and research. The people of the State have an emotional attachment to the institution, since it came into being after a prolonged and collective struggle of the Telugu elite for a University in the educationally backward northern Circars and Ceded districts of the erstwhile Madras Presidency.
|Address||Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam - 530 003, Andhra Pradesh, India.|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|