BHU UET Law 2016 News and Updates
Banaras Hindu University conducts Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) for the admission to three-year LLB course. The candidates can check the detailed selection and counselling process here. Selection Process: - BHU Offers 230 seats in three-year LLB course. The selection will be based ...Read more
Tentative BHU UET Law 2016 Exam Dates
|Test Date||Apr 15, 2018|
|Test Start Date||Apr 15, 2018|
|Test End Date||May 27, 2018|
|Test Results Date||Jun 10, 2018|
BHU UET Law 2016
Banaras Hindu University is conducting its undergraduate entrance exam, commonly known as BHU UET, from 15th April 2018 to 27 May 2018 in offline i.e. pen and paper mode. The application forms had released on 20th January, 2018. BHU UET is taken by candidates for admission to various courses at the undergraduate level such as BHU include B.A. (Hons.) Arts, B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences, B.A. (Economics), B.Com. (Hons.)/ B.Com. (Hons.) Financial Markets Management, B. Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group, B. Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group, B. Ed. and B. Ed. Special Education, B. Sc. (Ag.)/B.Sc. (Ag.) -RGSC, LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws), and B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts).
BHU UET Law 2016 Conducting Body
Banaras Hindu University was founded by Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviyaji in 1916. The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses. BHU is constantly working towards promoting learning and research in the fields of Arts and Sciences. There are 6 institutes, 14 faculties (streams) and more than 132 departments functioning under BHU. With over 20,000 students, BHU is one of the largest residential universities in Asia. It has many colleges such as IIT-BHU, FMS-BHU, IAS-BHU, IMS-BHU, ESD-BHU that are considered among the best in the country.
BHU UET Law Contact Details
|Address||Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, (U.P.), INDIA, Pin code -221005.|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
BHU UET Law FAQ
1) How to obtain the Admit card after registering for BHU UET?
After registering for BHU UET, the Admit card may be downloaded from the official website of the university.
2) Is it compulsory to do all the steps mentioned for applying online in a single sitting?
- You should create the login details ie user-id and password in one sitting. The password will be sent to you by email. In the second stage, you should log in using the login details received in your email and then change your password.
- Now in the next step, you should re-login using the new password and fill the remaining part of the application in one sitting.
3) I forgot to note down my Registration number during the Candidate registration process. How can I get the Registration number?
Login to your home page. There you will get all details about your application.
4) I forgot my password. What is the procedure to retrieve the password?
Using the link ‘Forgot Your Password’ in the online application, you can reset your password. User name, DOB, email-id, Security Question and answer to it should be provided for resetting the password.
5) Is it compulsory to have an Email-ID and Mobile number?
Yes, Email-ID and mobile number are mandatory for all candidates. Active Email-ID and mobile number of parents can also be used.
6) I am not able to upload the photo. What is the reason?
Photo to be uploaded should have the specified dimensions and size. Upload your recent passport size (color) photograph (132 x 170 pixels with the file size between 4 KB and 100 KB) and signature (132 x 57 pixels with the file size between 1 KB and 30 KB). Refer the link "Uploading Photo & Sign" in the Application Portal.
7) I have successfully submitted the application and remitted the application fee. But I cannot download my Registration, Confirmation Page.
Registration Confirmation Page will be available for download in your home page immediately after your application is approved. Please check your application status.
8) Shall I send the confirmation page to the University?
No. You need not send any document to the University unless otherwise specifically mentioned on your application status page.
9) Will a candidate be allowed to access his/her personal belongings during the unscheduled breaks that he/she takes?
Candidates will not be allowed to access any personal belonging including study material and mobile phone during the breaks they take. Candidates will only be allowed to access food or medicines, if necessary for medical reasons.
10) Will there be any arrangement at the test center for the safe keeping of my personal items such as my mobile phone?
No. Such arrangements will not be possible at the test center.
11) What items are not permitted to be brought with me inside the examination venue?
Only admit card, identification card and a pen shall be permitted to be taken by the candidate to be taken inside the examination hall. A simple wrist watch without any calculation device is permissible.
12) What happens if I do not receive the score card before the admission process in colleges?
The candidate can either show the photocopy of the application form or admit card to the college authorities to block the seat and produce the score card later.
13) For how long is the BHU-UET score valid?
The BHU-UET score is valid for just one year.
14) Am I guaranteed a seat in a college with the BHU-UET score?
No. BHU-UET is only one of the requirements in the admission process into a course. Student’s will have to adhere to all the prerequisite of the admission.
15) Will I get to see my scores on the test day?
No.you cannot see your scores on the test day.
16) How many Seats are covered under the BHU-UET (LLB)Entrance test ?
There are 230 seats covered under the BHU-UET (LLB) Entrance test.
17) What are the documents to be submitted at the time of admission?
All the necessary documents mentioned below:-
- Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than BHU (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Intermediate (+2) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Mark sheets of High School/equivalent & Intermediate (+2)/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, BHU.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- Certificate(s) in support of the claim for 'Sports Seats'.
- Certificate of being the son/daughter of a permanent in-service employee/Retired/Reemployed/ Deceased employee of BHU in the prescribed format issued by the Central Registry.
18) Do my parents need to accompany me when I come for counselling?
No, it is not mandatory for your parents to have come with you.