How to Prepare
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) 2017 Question Paper Format
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) 2017 News and Updates
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Examination, popularly known as the AP EAMCET was conducted successfully from 24th April to 28th April 2017. Candidates who appeared for the examination can predictor their rank and expected score here. The predicted rank will help ...Read more
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) 2017
A Common AP EAMCET(Agriculture and Medical) Entrance Test designated as “Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test” will be conducted by JNT University Kakinada for the academic year. Admission into the First Year of Professional Courses.
- B.V.Sc. & AH
- B.Sc. (CA&BM) B) B.Pharm.
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C)
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) 2017 Conducting Body
The Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is being conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This Examination is the pre-requisite for admission into various professional courses offered in the University/Private Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) is the second biggest Technological University in the Country, having about 273 Affiliated Colleges offering Engineering/Pharmacy/Management courses. Having bifurcated from the erstwhile Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University during the year 2008, JNTUK transformed into world class Technological University. This University is providing quality education and the Campus has produced Highly Professional and Competitive Engineers.
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) Contact Details
|Address||The Convener APEAMCET - 2016 Office Administrative Building, Ground Floor, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada Kakinada - 533003. Andhra Pradesh|
AP EAMCET (Agriculture and Medical) FAQ
1) What is the EAMCET?
This is the first question that will come in every one mind commonly and also it is important to know about it, so lets know by reading some simple words. EAMCET is a one of the various top common entrance tests being conducted by JNTUH on behalf of APSCHE for admission into some first year of regular engineering, agriculture and medical professional courses like BE, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, Pharm-D, B.Sc. (Agri), and B.Pharmacy etc. in the AICTE, DCI, PCI, MCI or ICAR approved government or even private institutes across the Andhra Pradesh state only. The full form of this EAMCET is Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test.
2) How should I submit the Application form?
ONLY through ONLINE mode. Please visit the Model EAMCET website for more details. Or you can take help form nearest Model EAMCET Helpline center to submit the application.
3) How do I apply ONLINE?
Visit the AP EAMCET website and go through the information carefully. The entire information about AP EAMCET is provided there. Be ready with the “mandatory details” and then Click on “REGISTER NOW” field. It will guide you through the whole process.
4) What are the mandatory details for filling in the Online Application Form?
Before filling the Online Application Form, keep ready the following mandatory details to fill in the appropriate fields.
a. Credit or Debit card details (If payment is being
b. made through Credit card / Debit card
c. Qualifying Examination appeared or passed
d. Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
e. Stream Applied for (Engineering or Medical)
f. Date of Birth
g. Scanned copy of Photograph with Signature
h. Institution Details
5) What are the various modes of payment of Registration fees?
There are two modes of payment.
- The first mode is through AP Online centers The locations of / APOnline centers are given in the official website.
- The other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card. The locations of / AP Online centers are given in the official website.
6) How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the Online Application Form?
On successful submission of the Online Application Form, you will immediately receive an SMS on your mobile phone with the Registration number.
7) What should I do with the “Filled in Application Form”?
The candidate has to take a print of the “Filled in Application Form”, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use the Registration number printed in the “Filled in Application Form” for all future correspondence.
8) Should I upload any certificates?
No, you do not have to upload any certificates. However, ALL the candidates have to submit the Filled In Online Application Form to the Invigilator in the Examination Hall.
9) Should I upload my photograph and signature?
You need to upload the Photo (File size less than 30KB and .jpg file format) and Signature (File size less than 15KB and .jpg file format) as and when prompted by the system during the online application form filling process.
10) Do I need to post my application and attachments?
No, Not Necessary.
11) After completing the Registration process, will I be able to change my application data?
Yes, you can modify your details before the payment is made, but you cannot change anything once the payment is done. Still changes in the excluded fields are to be carried out, then, the candidate has to write a request letter addressing CONVENER AP EAMCET or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
12) If I misplace my copy of the “Filled in Online Application Form”, how to get another copy of it?
You can take a fresh printout of the “Filled In Online Application Form” from the official website by giving suitable details.
13) What if I don’t have an Email-id?
Email-id is a mandatory detail as you might be intimated important information about AP EAMCET from time to time to the given e-mail id.
14) What if I don’t have a Mobile number?
Mobile number is a mandatory detail. Payment confirmation or any other future correspondence is through the correct Mobile number you enter. Hence, if you don’t have a Mobile number enter the mobile number of your Parents / Guardian.
15) You said filled In Online Application Form is not a Hall Ticket, hence, I somehow forget it to bring to the Examination Hall.
You will not be ALLOWED to take the AP EAMCET Test.
16) I have pressed the Back / Refresh / ANY button during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, will that speed up my payment process?
It is strictly suggested to avoid the operation of Back / Refresh / ANY other buttons during the Registration Fee Payment through Debit / Credit Card, this will not only hamper the whole process but the application submission will be incomplete. Hence, you are advised to have patience during the Online Payment through Bank.
17) If I missed the last date for the payment of Registration fee, how should I pay from the next date?
Application will not be entertained after last date of registration i.e.10-04-2016.
18) I have registered for the Engineering (E) stream, later I wish to register for the Agriculture & Medical (AM) stream as I am eligible, can I transfer the already paid Registration Fee to (AM) stream.
No, the Registration Fee cannot be TRANSFERED.
19) I have paid the Registration Fee for the Engineering (E) stream, but I do not wish to take the AP EAMCET exam due to unavoidable reasons. Is the Registration Fee Refundable?
No, the Registration Fee is NOT REFUNDABLE.
20) What is the eligibility criteria for AP EAMCET(Agriculture and Medical) ?
- Candidates are required to be Indian Nationals or Persons of India Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders, provided they meet the specified criteria.
- Applicants are required to belong to Andhra Pradesh and should satisfy the Local or Non-Local status – as per the requirements of the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions order, 1974.
- Candidates must obtain a minimum score of 50% in 10+2 (45% for the reserved category) to meet the Eligibility Criteria of AP EAMCET.
- Candidates are required to have passed Intermediate Exam or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects along with Bio-Technology or Chemistry or Biology as the optional subjects.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age, as on December 31 of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- For B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (FS & T), the applicants should have completed 17 years of age as on December 31 of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates. The upper age limit for SC/ST Candidates is 25 years as on December 31 of the year of Admissions.
21) Is it possible to change college or before after joining in a college?
Yes, it is possible to change college or course if there is a vacant seat in the next phase web counseling.
22) Is it possible to change the branch in the 2nd year of engineering?
No, you are not allowed to change the branch in 2nd year of B.Sc.(Ag.) under any circumstances.
23) I have studied inter in Hyderabad, 9th and 10th in Vizag and 6th to 8th in Tirupati. Now what is my local status?
During this situation, a student will become a local to the region where he has studied maximum number of years in a region from sixth – intermediate. As you have studied maximum number of years in Tirupati, you are a local of SVU region.
24) I have studied from VI to X in A.P., but not intermediate. Will I be given time to produce Inter Study Certificate later?
Yes, if the Intermediate certificate is from Outside Andhra Pradesh, you will be treated as a Non Local candidate for AP EAMCET admission.
25) I have passed diploma with EIE branch. Can I take AP EAMCET Entrance Examination in ECE branch?
Yes. Please refer to Home Page / Eligibility / ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATE TO APPEAR FOR VARIOUS BRANCHES IN AP EAMCET.
26) If I arrive in the AP EAMCET Examination Hall late by 1 minute, will I be allowed to take the exam?
The candidate aspiring for APl EAMCET examination will NOT BE ALLOWED into the examination hall if he/she is late by 1 minute. Hence, there is no scope for taking the exam. In view of the unwanted situations in the past, the candidates are advised to reach the Test Centre well in advance keeping in view the time required for travelling and traffic conditions.
27) For how long is the AP EAMCET score valid?
The AP EAMCET score is valid for just one year.
28) Is AP EAMCET result based on ranking or percentile?
The result is based on ranking.
29) Is Andhra University NAAC accredited?
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Committee (NAAC) has awarded Andhra University an A-Grade with 3.6 score. AU stands second after Jadavpur University amongst state universities and fourth among all universities in the country with JNU and HCU leading the pack.
- This is the third consecutive time that AU has received -Grade. On the whole, seven criteria were taken into consideration for the grading. However, it must be pointed out that AU's score did slip a notch in terms of points as it had previously scored 3.65 out of 4.
30) Are the Help Line Centres (HLCs) meant for appearing EAMCET entrance test?
No. This information is required for certificate verification and options entry at the time of Counseling for admission to professional courses. The schedule will be notified by the competent authority at a later date.
31) When and where does the certificate verification be held? What certificates should I carry?
Help Line Centers (Polytechnic colleges) will be arranged for certificate verification. Around 50 help line centers will be arranged in the state. The details regarding dates for counseling and help line centers will be known once notification is released.
- Certificates to be carried for the verification are
- Tenth class pass certificate
- Intermediate Marks memo
- Transfer Certificate
- 6th class to Intermediate study certificates
- Income Certificate for Fee Reimbursement (only eligible candidates)
- Caste Certificate (BC, SC and ST candidates)
- Reservation certificates (CAP, PH, Sports candidates).
32) Should I attend web counseling in my home district only?
There is no restriction that a candidate has to attend web counseling in his home district only. He/ She can attend anywhere in the state. There are around 50 Help Line Centers in the state for web counseling.
33) I haven’t found the answer to my question in the FAQ’s, what should I do?
The candidate is advised to go through ALL details thoroughly on the official EAMCET website. Still if you do not find an answer to your question, contact the EAMCET office. You can also contact the Regional Centers or send an e-mail to the email@example.com or contact at 040-23150362 / 040-23150462.
34) Do all Medical colleges follow local, non-local ranking criteria or is there any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges?
There is no any exception for University campuses and JNTU colleges regarding local and non-local status.
35) What is Allotment Order?
Allotment order is a admission letter that contains all admission details about candidate who obtained a seat through AP ECET. To join into concerned college the candidate must have to submit printout of this receipt to the college management.
36) How To Download My Seat Allotment Order?
The provisional seat allotment order of candidates can be downloaded from official website after web counseling option entry.