How to Prepare
- It is very important that you make a timetable and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
- It is essential that you have a clear idea of the formulas and concepts rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basis and concepts before moving on.
- It is very important make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
- Candidates need to attempt each question in less than 80 seconds. Selection of questions is crucial here.
- Aspirants should focus on core topics and theory. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical. Apart from learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give it a try only if are not very close.
- So focus on basic quant syllabus. For Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, revise the Class 5-10 NCERT school books. Since fast calculations can save time, practice with tables, squares, cubes and decimal-fraction conversions.
- Logical reasoning is comparatively more important than Quant and Data Interpretation in management entrance examination as many a exam has reasoning questions with double wieghtage. Questions in LR range from Numerical reasoning, Decision Making to Verbal Logic. Logical Reasoning can be practiced using puzzle books and other books on reasoning. You can also profit from working with books such as R S Aggarwal’s book on Reasoning available easily.
KMAT 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
KMAT 2017 News and Updates
Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) conducts KMAT Test for the admission to MBA programme. Here is the detailed information about the selection procedure and counselling process. Selection Procedure: Selection to various b-schools on the basis of Karnataka ...Read more
KMAT Contact Details
|Address||Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association Seshadripuram first Grade, College, C. A. Site No. 26, Yelahanka New Town, BANGALORE - 560 064.|
|Phone no||+91 934399664|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place