9 Courses are offered by BVUDC
B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
|Bachelor Of Dental Science (BDS)||5.0 Years||Apply|
Candidate must be an Indian National. The candidate must be born on or before 31st December 2000.
Candidate must have passed the qualifying examinations as enumerated below.
Candidates belonging to general category who secure minimum of marks at 50 percentile in NEET and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by DCI will be eligible for admission to BDS Course.
Candidates belonging to backward classes (SC/ST) who secure minimum of marks at 40 percentile in NEET and satisfy the eligibility norms laid down by DCI will be eligible for admission to BDS Course.
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to (10+2) Higher/Senior Secondary Examination which is conducted after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English as a core course.
Candidate belonging to general category must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology taken together at the qualifying examination.
Candidate belonging to backward classes (SC and ST category) must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 40% mark in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Biotechnology taken together at qualifying examination.
M.D.S. (Master of Dental Surgery)
|MDS in Oral Medicine & Radiology||3.0 Years||Apply|
|MDS in Prosthodontics, Crown & Bridge||3.0 Years||Apply|
|MDS in Periodontology||3.0 Years||Apply|
|MDS in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics||3.0 Years||Apply|
|MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery||3.0 Years||Apply|
|MDS in Oral Pathology & Microbiology||3.0 Years||Apply|
|MDS in Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||3.0 Years||Apply|
|MDS in Paedodontics & Prevantive Dentistry||3.0 Years||Apply|
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidates must have appeared and cleared the NEET-MDS 2017 examinations.
- The Candidate must have passed B.D.S. examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
- The candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31-03-2017. He / she will have to produce a certificate of completion of internship before joining the course.
- The candidate should posses a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India. If the registration certificate is not submitted within one month after admission to the postgraduate course, admission to course will be cancelled.
- Candidates who have passed Post Graduate Diploma course recognized by the DCI, of the duration of 2 years in particular speciality will be eligible for admission in MDS in the same speciality and the duration of his/her MDS course will be 2 years.
Contact Details of Bharati Vidyapeeth University Dental College, Pune
Address:Pune- Satara Road, Katraj - Dhankawadi, Pune-411043