Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
Established in 1963 as Malaviya Regional Engineering College (Jaipur), MNIT (Malaviya National Institute of Technology) has emerged as one of the top engineering colleges in India within a short period of time. The premier institute bagged the status of NIT in 2002 and has been the institute of national importance over the years. MNIT Jaipur is being funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Thousands of students have been graduated from MNIT with flying colours.
MNIT Jaipur runs with a mission to impart quality technical education at par with international standards. Apart from academics, MNIT Jaipur gives equal emphasis to research, and always focuses on coming up with the cutting edge technologies to meet the present and future challenges of technological development.
On the other hand, MNIT Jaipur is playing a vital role in meeting the existing and future demands of the industry, and the premier institute is able to produce skilled and qualified professionals in the field to meet the industry demands.
MNIT Jaipur functions with six core values that include -
At present, MNIT Jaipur is focusing on a strategic plan for the years 2018-2023 and has been working on relentlessly to achieve the specified and desired goals. The strategic plan of MNIT Jaipur has been developed by following the five-step iterative process given below -
- Determining the Position of Institute: This aspect helps the premier institute to identify and analyze the present strengths and weaknesses of the institute.
- Identifying What Actually is Important: This aspect helps the premier institute to align with the objective of what is expected from the Institute of National Importance and what is expected from the Institute of Eminence at the international level.
- Defining Targets and Achievements: After identifying what is important as per the above aspect, MNIT Jaipur sets targets for itself in different domains.
- Setting Up Monitoring Process: The premier institute sets up a monitoring process to make sure that all the strategic plans are implemented properly or not.
MNIT Jaipur has framed six goals as a part of its strategic plan. The six goals are -
- Enhanced Value to Students
- Enhanced Value to Industry
- Enhanced Value to Society
- Efficient and Transparent Organizational Management
- Enhanced Self Dependence
- Enhance Visibility and Global Recognition
MNIT Jaipur is involved in research, consultancy and development activities and it also undertakes collaboration with many leading industrial houses and IT companies. MNIT Jaipur also offers various scholarships to the deserving candidates, offers placement facilities as well. MNIT Jaipur has various departments such as the centre for energy and environment, chemical engineering, chemistry, civil engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, electronics and communication engineering, chemistry, humanities and social science, materials research centre, mathematics, mechanical engineering, physics etc.
MNIT Jaipur has instructional buildings which include a central library, departments, administrative block and all of these are at a walking distance from the students’ hostels and staff colony. There is a branch of ICICI Bank in the premises and a post-office as well in the campus. They are well-equipped canteen buildings, a dispensary and other necessary amenities to take care of students’ requirements. The institute also has two guest houses on the campus to cater to the needs of students and guests. In addition to it, adequate sports facilities are also available for the students so that they can engage in extracurricular activities. The institute is also well-lit, has proper roads, water supply, electrical installations etc. and underground drainage system. The institute has plans to increase the strength of students to approximately 10,000 in the next few years and will also acquire additional space to accommodate the students.
Top Courses & Fees
- Academic Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Cultural zone
- Education Festival
- Free Laptop
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- post off.
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone
- Conference Room
MNIT JAIPUR, Jaipur Placement
- More than 120 companies visited have visited for recruitment since 2016 july.
- PROMINENT COMPANIES VISITED: Vedanta, Cairn India, BEL, Bajaj Autos, Tata Motors, Maruti, Deloitte, Edelweiss, C DOT, HSBC, Fidelity, Deutsche Bank, Amazon,, Goldman Sachs, Samsung, Endurance,, Morgan Stanley, Smart Prix, Adobe, Amazon, Sales Force, ...
Interested in this college?
MNIT JAIPUR Reviews
Fame comes and goes by name
As I was in a college of National Importance it was good feeling telling others about the college , the faculty , the atmosphere of the college and the most exciting hostel life .
Studies and projects
Being an autonomous University the studies were very good and every year the syllabus would be changing qccording to the trend . As an autonomous college it had tie up with foreign universities so that inter college projects can be undertaken by the bright minds of the involving college .
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Jaipur View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Malviya National Institute Of Technology, Jaipur
Address:Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Indra Nagar, Basant Vihar, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017