IBSAT MBA -
How to Prepare
- Aspirants should focus on core quant topics and theory. Try and finish all the topics in the next two months. Thereafter, do not touch new topics or comfortable areas. The chief strategy should be to attempt familiar questions and leave non-familiar/non-comfortable questions. Candidates should be able to decide this within 10 seconds.
- Speed will be also very critical in the exam. Apart question learning to select a question, candidates should also to reject a question in less than 10 seconds.
- Expect some calculation-heavy problems. These questions are meant to be left alone. Give them a try only if they are not very close.
- So focus IBSAT syllabus.
- Verbal ability section usually consists of grammar, reading comprehension. There’s no different strategy for VA section. Focus on basic grammar rules that you learnt during your school days. Candidates need to focus on an overall strategy while preparing for verbal sections, because most competitive exams have similar syllabus. Do lot of reading from various sources. Candidates need to focus on an overall strategy for MBA exams while preparing for verbal sections, because all the exams have similar syllabus.
- Finally, practicing past years' question papers as well as Mock Tests of various players are perhaps the best source for preparation. It provides opportunity to plug the loopholes in the preparation of entrance exam and one should give maximum importance to these question papers.
IBSAT MBA 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
IBSAT MBA 2017 News and Updates
Application Process for IBSAT 2017 is as follows: The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Ph.D program (full-time/part-time) at IBS ...Read more
IFCAI Business School (IBS) conducts Aptitude Test every year for the admission to MBA course. Here is the detailed insight of selection and counselling procedure of IBSAT. Selection Procedure: - The selection process at IBS is called as selection briefings which are usually conducted in ...Read more
IBSAT MBA Contact Details
|Address||IBS Admission Office Plot No. 65, Nagarjuna Hills Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082 Telangana|
|Phone no||040 – 23440963|
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place