I have no idea regarding admission criteria at this institute.
Lovely Professional University established in 2005 is one of the premier institutes of education in India. It is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and offers diploma, undergraduate, post-graduate and, doctoral programmes in 150+ recognized disciplines.
LPU admission 2023 is going on. LPU has released the registration and examination dates for the LPUNEST Exam 2023. Registration started on February 1, 2023, LPU has a fully online application to admission process. You can apply online on the official website - admissions.lpu.in.
The candidate is required to complete some basic formalities (register online, upload documents, pay a minimum amount of fee, clear entrance test/interview if applicable) to confirm the seat in any programme subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria. An eight-digit provisional registration number will be generated and will be shared on registered mobile number and email-id of the candidate, indicating the confirmation of seat. One can also visit the University campus on any working day from 9 am to 5 pm to complete the admission process.
There are certain eligibility criteria that a student is required to meet to take admission to any of the course at LPU. As per the eligibility criteria for different courses the marks required in qualifying exam varies from 50% to 60% depending on the course.
The candidate needs to qualify LPUNEST to get admission to courses like B.Tech., BSc. Hons, B.Pharm, etc.. For some courses like BA, B.Comm, BBA etc LPUNEST is not mandatory.
LPUNEST (Lovely Professional University National Entrance and Scholarship Test) is a national-level entrance test conducted by LPU and is considered for offering scholarships as well as determining Eligibility for admission in various programmes. So, it totally depends on the eligibility criteria for the course you wish to take admission to.
LPU admission 2023 is going on. LPU has released the registration and examination dates for the LPUNEST Exam 2023. Registration started on February 1, 2023, You can apply online on the official website - admissions.lpu.in.
The B Tech CSE program is one program that LPU is known for. Well-tailored course content to meet the global industrial needs, good faculty, and state-of-the-art facilities have left many NITs far behind.
The B Tech CSE program primarily deals with the development as well as designing of computer software and hardware processes with a strong focus on courses related to algorithms, computation, programming languages, program design, computer hardware, computer software, databases, operating systems, computer networking, etc. That are needed to build and solve problems using computers
The curriculum taught here is of international standard. One gets to learn from foreign and industry experts. There are provisions of international credits in some programs where a student gets an opportunity to go abroad to study.
1. The CSE dept. of LPU has various tie-ups with Google, Pega, VMWARE, AUTOMATION ANYWHERE, INFORMATICA, COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION (CompTIA). The university has state-of-the-art labs with the latest software to provide hands-on practical exposure to students.
2. IITs and NITs are also appreciating campus-wide facilities in terms of IT.
3. Online access to research journals, leading company annual reports and business dissertations with design analysis for ERP.
4. Design and Development of software and databases for data analysis.
5. Option to opt for industry-relevant and industry-delivered skills to enhance placement prospects.
6. Student-driven activities for leadership and technological development
7. Software exhibitions on applications and research projects.
8. Backup and support by top companies for academics and curriculum like Microsoft, IBM, Cognizant, etc.
LPU always designed the innovative pedagogy of the courses based on Industry standards only. Based on the same students are getting Industry ready from Day 1.
The maximum salary offered was 40 LPA and the average salary was 5.7lpa. Recently, an LPU student Tanya Arora got placed in Microsoft with 42 LPA this year.