About JEE Advanced
The JEE (Advanced) exam is for admission into undergraduate courses leading to a Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s or Bachelor-Master Dual Degree in Engineering, Science, Architecture, or Pharmaceutics. The candidate can apply for JEE Advanced exam just after the results of JEE Mains exam. Through this exam admission is rendered in IITs, ISM’s and various other institutes. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees are awarded to candidates enrolled in the dual degree programs upon successful completion of the course curriculum. The programs are credit-based and thus offer the flexibility to progress at one’s own pace. The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) exam is conducted by IITs and ISM.
The list of courses for which the JEE Advanced exam can be taken are as follows -
- Bachelor of Technology - B.Tech. - 4 years
- Bachelor of Science - B.S. - 4 years
- Bachelor of Pharmaceutics - B.Pharm. - 4 years
- Dual Degree Bachelor of Technology and Master of Technology - Dual Degree B.Tech.-M.Tech. - 5 years
- Dual Degree Bachelor of Science and Master of Science - Dual Degree B.S.-M.S. - 5 years
- Integrated Dual Degree Master of Pharmaceutics - Integrated Dual Degree M.Pharm. - 5 years
- Integrated Master of Technology - Integrated M.Tech. - 5 years
- Integrated Master of Science - Integrated M.Sc. - 5 years
About Conducting Body
Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) are institutions of national importance established through Acts of Parliament for fostering excellence in education. Over the years, IITs have created a world class educational platform that is dynamically sustained through quality teaching and internationally acclaimed research with excellent infrastructure and the best available minds. The Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad, is one of the oldest institutions in India and is known for its immense contributions towards society at large, and science and technology in particular.
|Address||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Guwahati, Assam India - 781 039|
|Phone no||91 361 269 2795|
|Mode||Pen & Paper|