KIITEE BCA (KIITEE BCA - 2017)
How to Prepare
Make a proper Schedule of studies
It is very important that you make a schedule of studies and stick to it and you will have an exact idea of what you are required to study and the time required for it.
Focus on Concept clarity
It is essential that you have a clear idea of the concepts and formulae rather than rote learning of things for the papers. While you might require it for memorizing formulas it is important that for other stuff you make sure you clear your basics and concepts before moving on.
Arm yourself with relevant Notes
It is very important to make small notes or a comprehensive list of formulas on each covered topic and chapter which will come in handy at the time of revision. This will require you to be regular with your work but will surely make things easy at the time of revision.
Revision of basic concepts from your school books
Make sure that you revise the basic concepts from the syllabus of these classes before starting anything new as most of the engineering exams will be for admission to undergraduate courses and so the syllabi from class XI and XII becomes the testing ground to check students.
Go to a mentor and seek guidance
It is not possible for you to know everything in your syllabus, at least not at the time of preparation. Sooner or later you will run into a concept or so which will give you trouble and then it is best you seek guidance from an instructor or a teacher. It is necessary that you clear your doubts at regular intervals and don’t prolong things for long. Getting into a good coaching class is nothing to be ashamed of and if anything a regular coaching class will enable you to avoid roadblocks in your preparation.
Keep piles of Sample Papers
Even though there may be a complete change in the exam pattern or the expected questions altogether, it is important that you practice on the sample and previous years question papers available for the engineering exam you’d be attempting. You will know the existing pattern and have a fair idea of the type of questions to expect in the paper along with the time constraint.
Write Mock tests
The paper pattern, duration of the paper and the number of questions to be attempted in the given amount of time is not something you will be able to pick up on the day of the examination. A Mock Test tests a student’s abilities as it not only provides a similar feel of real exams but also helps in building speed and confident to face the exam. Furthermore, they can improve their performance to get an extra edge in actual exams. Try to build up an Entrance Exam Test Prep MCQ Question Bank
Beat the Ticking Demon
Every exam calls for answering a maximum number of questions within a stipulated time. Hence, time management is very important. It can be mastered through thorough practice and regular test taking. So it is important that you practice it and practice it well.
Most the entrance examinations will have negative marking and everyone would suggest you stay clear of questions are not sure about. But some experts are of the opinion that you answer the questions in which you are confused between an option or two because there will also be a chance of getting it right. An applicant who is found eligible according to the above criterion in a particular year shall continue to be considered as eligible for the subsequent 3 years.
|Step 1||Create login id|
|Step 2||Completing the Form|
|Step 3||Upload/ Attested Copy of Documents|
KIITEE BCA 2017 Question Paper Format
Correct Question Mark
KIITEE BCA 2017
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology university will conduct an entrance examination which is Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination-KIITEE BCA. The examination is abbreviated as KIITEE. KIITEE - KIIT University Own National Level Entrance Examination to be conducted across 15 cities in India. It’s a computer-based test. Based on the scores obtained in the Examination, candidates will be called for GD/PI.
KIITEE BCA 2017 Conducting Body
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology university conducted KIITEE BCA. KIIT started as a modest vocational education institute in 1992 in rented premises in Bhubaneswar. By 1997 (considered as the base year) it commenced graduate programs in Engineering and postgraduate programs in Computer Applications and Management. The excellent academic ambiance, quality faculty, adherence to strict academic rigor and the plethora of other academic activities led to a grant of university status to the institute by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India in the year 2004 just within six years (1997-2004) of its inception.
KIITEE BCA Contact Details
|Address||Director Admissions Admission Cell (Koel Campus), KIIT University, P.O.-KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024 Odisha, India.|
|Phone no||0674-2742103, 2741747|
KIITEE BCA FAQ
1) How to register for KIITEE BCA?
Candidates can apply through online mode.
2) How can I register through online mode?
- Candidates can apply online .
- Visit KIIT home page and click on “Admissions” link in the main navigation bar. From the drop-down, choose “BCA. Then click on admission procedure. In that page click on “Apply (Through KIITEE BCA” link.
- Alternatively, candidates can land up on the same page by clicking on “KIITEE BCA” link on the home page.
From the above page, candidates can apply in two different ways:
Option 1: Click on the “Option 1: Click Here to fill-up application form and pay application fee online” link on the page and complete all formalities online.
Option 2: Download application form by clicking on the “Download” button given under “Option 2” and do the following:
- Take a print out of the downloaded form. Please take a clear laser printout on an A4-sized paper.
- Fill it up according to the instructions given above.
- Mention the name and address on the reverse of the pay order/demand draft.
- Mail the completed form along with the demand draft to address mentioned above.
3) How to Check the Application Status of registered candidates?
In order to check the application status, registered candidates need to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth.
4) How Can I Find My Application Number ?
Go to the official website , click on the find application number for kiitee.
5) How Can I Know Whether My Application Has Been Received Or Not ?
Go to the official website , click on the application status .
6) The admit card has been issued but I am unable to login. What should I do now?
Not to worry, when the admit card is released the website crashes down due to high traffic. The conducting body will take the appropriate measures to resolve the issue.
7) I forgot my application number, how do I download my admit card?
It can be downloaded by submitting email id and DoB. However, check the confirmation page of the application form, the required number will be given there.
8) Where Will I Find The Test Syllabus ?
Go to the official website , click on the kiitee read more tab,then click on the test syllabi tab under heading “about kiitee application”.
9) How Can I Make Corrections In My Application Form ?
Write an application mentioning the corrections to be done in the application form & send it along with the application form.
10) How will I get my Admit Card?
You will need to download your Admit Card from the official website of KIIT University.
11) How Can I Reprint My Application Form ?
Go to the official website , click on the reprint application form tab.
12) What are the eligibility criteria for KIITEE BCA Program?
Pass in 10+2 in any stream with at least 50% marks and having Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 level.
13) Is there an age limit for the course?
Yes,Should have born on or after 01.07.1996.
14) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don't include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
15) Will my admission depend upon my percentage at 10+2 level / 12 th /Senior Secondary level?
Your admission to the BCA course will solely depend upon your merit in entrance test examination.
16) My class 12 result is still awaited. Can I sit for the entrance test?
Yes, if your result is awaited you can still apply for this course and sit for the entrance test. However you will have to produce your passing certificate at the time of admission and if you fulfill the prescribed eligibility you can take admission to the course.
17) I obtained 49.99% - am I eligible?
No, you are not eligible for admissions in KIIT even if your percentage is short by .1% or one mark.
18) For how long is the KIITEE BCA score valid?
The KIITEE BCA score is valid for just one year.
19) What is the Career Scope after BCA?
Jr. Software Developer, Web Developer, IT support staff in BPO,KPO, Software Tester, Technical Writer, ERP / CRM Support staff, and students can prefer MCA, MBA, LLB(Specialization in Cyber Laws).
20) What is the annual fee structure for 'Indian' students for BCA?
The annual fee structure for BCA 3 Years (6 semesters):-Rs. 96,000/-.
21) What are the documents I need to carry at the time of counselling?
List of documents required to be carried at counselling centre:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate (for PG Aspirants)
- Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
- Relevant Certificate of Reservation Criteria (for reserved category students)
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10, 000 (Non Refundable) in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
22) Is there any provision for reservation of seats in KIITEE ?
Yes, the allocation of reserved seats is as follows:
Scheduled Caste (SC
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Physically Challenged (PC)
23) Do all students get hostel facilities?
Yes,There are separate hostels for boys and girls with round-the-clock wireless internet and intranet connectivity. About 30% of the hostel rooms are air conditioned. All the hostels have attached canteens serving good quality Indian and Continental foods. A dedicated international hostel accommodates foreign students. Each hostel has 24-hour reading room and facility for indoor and outdoor games.
24) What about Placement facilities in School of comupter applications(KSCA) (KIIT University)?
KSCA has a very active training & placement cell looking after mentoring of students and enabling them to plan for their future career. A team consisting of a full time coordinator, faculties, student representatives drive this vibrant cell. This team provides exposure to the students on wide array of jobs available in the sector of Biotechnology and allied areas in industries, institutions and organizations in India and abroad
On campus and off campus respective companies conduct interviews for selected candidates. Several leading Biotech Companies, pharmaceutical companies, bioinformatics firms, bioprocess corporations, Food & Beverages industries, clinical research etc are some of the fields where students are selected according to their interest and abilities. Students are regularly informed of any on or off campus interview by email so that students can willingly apply for desired jobs.
25) Is the University NAAC accredited?
KIIT University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Bio-technology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status (under the section 3 of UGC act 1956) in India and then the university status in 2004.
26) Can I get a loan for study?
Yes,Joining KIIT ensures a high quality placement in future. Therefore Nationalized/Private Banks are coming forward to finance for all types of educational expenses of KIIT students including college fees, boarding charge, hostel messing charge and any other ancillary study expenses like purchase of computer, study materials etc. without any security.
27) Should the parents come along with the candidate at the time of counseling?
It is not compulsory. But, the presence of candidate is mandatory.
How to Apply
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place