Acharya Institute of Health Sciences (AIHS Bangalore) is situated in Bengaluru in Karnataka state of India. Established in 1997, it is accredited from NBA and it is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health sciences. Acharya Institute of Health Sciences AIHS Bangalore, Bengaluru offers 8 courses across 1 streams namely Medical and across 5 degrees like B.Sc., MHA, B.P.Th., M.Sc., M.P.Th.. Acharya Institute of Health Sciences campus is spread over 120 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, A/C, Audi, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Gym, Lib, Cls. Room are also there.
Area 120 Acres
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Cls. Room
- Pr. Lab
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- Ranked 38th best B-School in India by Careers 360 in 2013.
- Ranked among top B-Schools of Excellence – Competition Success Review in 2013.Ranked among top 100 B-Schools in India – Business World in 2012.
- Ranked among 40 Emerging B-Schools of Excellence – CSR- GHRD in 2011.
- Category “A” B School – Business India in 2010.
- Ranked as 8th Best Private Biotech College in India Bio spectrum Survey 2009.
Acharya Institute of Health Sciences does various efforts for the placements of the students, and provides training and support to the students during campus Placements. And as a result many students of the college have been placed in various countries that include UK, USA, Canada, Singapore, Dubai UAE and Australia, etc.
Contact Details of Acharya Institute of Health Sciences, Bengaluru
Address:No.51, Cholanagar Post, R.T. Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka, India-560032
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place