Find the careers that are appropriate for YOU. Learn More

  • We’re on your favourite socials!
  • logo
  • logo
  • logo
  • logo
  • logo
Search Icon
Search for best colleges, Courses, Exams and Education updates

    university logo

    MCOP Pune Admission 2023 - Registration Process, Form Last Date, Fees

    • Pune (Maharashtra)
    • Private
    • Approved by : AICTE

    MCOP B.Pharm Admission

    Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examinationof Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalentexamination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject AND Secured minimum 45 % marks (minimum 40% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disabilitybelonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject added together (Maximum of marksobtained in Mathematics/ Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject shall beconsidered for the purpose of addition). Obtained a non zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology added together at MT-CET 2014.
    Centralised admission process (CAP) 80% (48 seats) are filled by CAP rounds and remaining 20 % (12 seats) at Institute level.

    MCOP M.Pharm Admission

    B.Pharma from AICT approved institute with min 50% marks for open category students and with min 45% marks for backward category students.

    Admission Updates for 2023

    Related News

    Explore Nearby Colleges

    Similar Colleges

    Fee Details of Popular Colleges