Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2020.
A pass in any of the following examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics as subjects.
1. Intermediate examination in Science.
2. The first year of the three year degree course in science.
3. 10+2 examination (academic stream in science)
4. Pre-degree examination.
5. Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Candidates seeking admission to B.Pharm. by Lateral entry system should have
1) Aggregate of 50% marks in I &II D.Pharm. Examination
2) Min. qualifying marks in 10+2 exams as per B.Pharm statue.
Interested in this college?
Candidates (Male / Female) for admission to first year of M.Pharm., degree course shall be required to:
Have qualified for the B.Pharm. degree of this University or any other University recognized as equivalent there to by the authority of this University.
CollegeDekho's expert counsellors can help you with all your doubts