Takshashila University admission is available to interested candidates at UG and PG levels. Interested candidates must keep in mind that admission to various courses are offered on the basis of merit in the last qualifying exam and performance in the entrance exams. For admission to UG courses, candidates have to pass class 12 with a minimum of 50% marks as the last qualifying exam. For Takshashila University admission to PG courses, candidates must have a bachelor's degree in the relevant stream.
Takshashila University Application Process 2023
- Step 1: For Takshashila University Tindivanam admission, only paper applications are accepted. In order to find out when to submit their applications for particular courses, applicants are advised to often monitor the Directorate of Admissions (DOA) website. Applicants must then visit the DOA office to submit their applications after that.
- Pick up an application form on-site by going to the university's campus.
- Fill out the application with the required details about your identity and education.
- In this stage, you should attach scanned copies of the required documents.
- The Takshashila University application form must be submitted at this step by the aspirants.
- Step 2: Shortlisting and choosing the candidates
Admission to a number of UG and PG programmes at Takshashila University depends upon the performance of the candidates in the last qualifying exam and entrance exam.
- Step 3: Payment of admission fee at Takshashila University
The candidates must have to pay the initial course fee for their Takshashila University admission to UG & PG courses.
Takshashila University UG Admission Process 2023
- Firstly, the candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Takshashila University UG admission.
- Then, candidates have to fill out the Takshashila University application form to be considered for admission to the university.
- Candidates must have passed the class 12 exam from a recognised board with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Then, candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their qualifying exam marks by the administration.
- After that, candidates have to appear at the university for verification of their documents and pay the initial course fees for ensuring the Takshashila University admission.
Takshashila University PG Admission Process 2023
- To begin with, applicants must fulfil the prerequisite requirements for PG admission to Takshashila University.
- The Takshashila University application must then be completed in order for an applicant to be considered for admission.
- Applicants must have received at least 45% minimum marks in the bachelor's degree from a recognised board.
- Following that, the administration shortlists candidates based on the results of their qualifying exams.
- To ensure admission to Takshashila University, candidates must next show up at the university for document verification and pay the initial course costs.
- Marks statements and Provisional/Degree Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Transfer and Conduct certificates.
- SSC and Intermediate pass certificates.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- Study certificates from IX class to the qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate in original from the Tahsildar in case of SC/ST/BC candidates or permanent caste certificate.
- White Ration Card / Income certificate from the Tahsildar (for those who wish to apply for Scholarship/ fee concession).
- Fee concession if eligible, will not be given if an income certificate is not submitted.
- Relevant certificate in case of physically challenged /extracurricular activities (NCC/NSS/Games & Sports / Cultural Activity) category.
- Discharge certificate and service certificate of the parent in case of a child of an armed person.
- Migration certificate (for other University candidates).