Government College of Engineering (GCE SALEM), Salem
Government College of Engineering is situated in Salem in Tamil Nadu state of India. Established in 1966, it is accredited from AICTE, NBA and it is affiliated to Anna University. GCE SALEM, Salem offers 11 courses across 1 streams namely Engineering and across 2 degrees like B.Tech, M.Tech. GCE SALEM campus is spread over 400 Acres. Hostel facility is available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Girls Hostel, Gym, Mess, Lib, Cls. Room, Placement, Sports are also there.
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Girls Hostel
- Cls. Room
- post off.
- Seminar Hall
- CNC Lab
The placement and Training Cell is headed by the Placement Officer, Dr. V. Rajkumar / Associate Professor – Civil Department. The Student Coordinators are elected from each department during their pre-final year and the activities of the Placement and Training Cell are taken care of by them.
The students are given training in their Aptitude, ...
Awards and Rankings
- Blackberry conference, Hong Kong :
- 2 students got selected for developing innovative apps.
- Reformation IIT Tech Fest, IIT Bombay, Mumbai :
- 11 students occupied 16 rank all over India & 2 place for their projects in Tamilnadu.
- 13 ISTE Annual Convention for Engineering Students - 2014 :
- Out of 514 teams from all over South Indian Colleges, our mechanical engineering students has won " BEST PROJECT AWARD "
Contact Details of Government College of Engineering, Salem
Contact No:+91 4272346157
Address:NH 7, Banglore Highways, Salem, Tamil Nadu - 636011