Know all details about Vardhaman College of Engineering
For Admission in B.Tech
Students have to give EAMCET, a common entrance test to get admission in B.Tech.
Vardhaman College of Engineering B.Tech Admission 2019
Students must have passed Intermediate(10+2) conducted by the board of Intermediate education, Govt. of Telangana State or any other examination to get eligible for admissions.
1. 70 % of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the EAMCET.
2. 30 % of the seats are earmarked for Management/NRI candidates.
3. In addition to the above, Diploma holders are admitted in second year of B. Tech to the extent of 20% of intake based on the merit in the ECET, under lateral entry scheme.
For Admission in MBA
All the admission in MBA will be based on merit in ICET.
Vardhaman College of Engineering MBA Admission 2019
Student must have passed any undergraduate course (10 + 2 + 3) to get eligibile for admission in MBA.
1. 70% of the seats are allotted based on the merit in the ICET.
2. 30% of the seats are earmarked for Management/NRI candidates.
Interested in this college?
For Admission in M.Tech
Student have to give GATE and a common test organised by JNU to get admission in M.Tech.
Vardhaman College of Engineering M.Tech Admission 2019
Student must have passed B.Tech and they must have a vald GATE Score. Students must also have a valid rank in a test conducted by JNU to get eligible for admission.
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad
Contact No:08413 - 253335 , 253201
Address:Kacharam, Shamshabad, Himayat Nagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India-501218