Army College of Nursing
How to reach
Army College of Nursing is situated at Army College of Nursing, Deep Nagar, Jalandhar Cantt. (Punjab) INDIA in Jalandhar.
- 3 Years
- Bachelor of Science-B.Sc.
- Medicine / Beauty / Health Care
Army College of Nursing - ACN Jalandhar - ACN
Army College of Nursing (ACN) is established for female dependants of Army personnel/Ex-servicemen with effect from Aug 2005. ACN is functioning under the aegis of Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) which is managing 134 Army Public Schools, 246 Army Pre Primary Schools and 12 professional colleges throughout the country including an Engineering College, a Dental College, a Medical College, a Management Institute, an Institute of Law, an Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Institute of Education. ACN Jalandhar Cantt has obtained permission from the Department of Research and Medical Education, Government of Punjab. ACN is recognised by Indian Nursing Council (INC), New Delhi and is affiliated to Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Why join Army College of Nursing
The college has well state of the art infrastructure facilities.
1 Type Courses Available
- 1 UG Courses
Army College of Nursing Placements
- Spacious Class Rooms with Audio-Visual Aids including Digital Podiums, Multimedia Projectors etc.
- Ultra – Modern air Conditioned Computer Lab.
- All laboratories having State-of-the-Art Facilities.
- Air Conditioned Multi-Purpose Hall with seating capacity of 350 persons.
- Well Stocked Air Conditioned Library.
- Air Conditioned Seminar Hall with seating capacity of 100 students.
- Sports Facilities including Synthetic Flooring in 02 x Volleyball Courts, 01 x Basketball Court and 02 x Badminton Courts.
- Wi-Fi Internet at College Complex.
- Biometric Attendance of Students.
Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...
Shubham Kumar Asked this 11 months ago - India
Anonymous User Asked this 11 months ago - India
Ayesha Sultana Asked this 8 months ago - India