Vidyaa Vikas College of Engineering and Technology (VCTET) Namakkal Campus & Infrastructure
- Wi-Fi, LAN and internet connectivity throughout the campus.
- Expert guest lectures, industrial training tours, seminar, workshop for right aptitude development.
- Professional society activities, Rotaract Club and Entrepreneurship development cell for students.
- Bus facility for student and staff.
- Industry Institute Interaction cell, Training and Placement cell, Personality development cell, Career and Counseling Cell.
- Online AC Digital library, Book bank scheme, journals and e-learning materials.
- Effective teaching learning process and modern infrastructure.
- Excellent Result and Placement, University merit position of students.
- 32 Mbps & Wi-Fi enabled Internet Connectivity.
- Fees Concession for Sports quota .
- Ultra modern GYM facility.
- Excellent Hostel facility for boys and girls.
- A student friendly campus with absolute discipline and safety.
- Air-conditioned state-of-art Conference Halls.
- RO Mineral water for drinking in college and Hostel.
- All laboratories equipped with ergonomically designed furniture and fitted with the latest instruments and equipments.
- Highly experienced & Trained faculty team.
- Fee Concession offered for meritorious students.
- Well furnished GD Hall and HR Panel Rooms.
- Career and Counseling Cell.
- 24 - hours All round security with CCTV cameras in campus.
- 24 hours power back up.
- Well furnished Cafeteria.
- Indoor & Outdoor Playgrounds for all Games.
- Regular programmes for English Speaking, Hindi, Yoga, Sports & Cultural activities.
- Merit based scholarship.
- Remote center for IIT Mumbai.
- Daily lecture notes on college website.
- AC computer labs with 630 branded computers.
- Regular interaction with reputed industries/ institutions/ IITs.
- Insurance Coverage for both students and parents.
- Medical facilities and 24 hours ambulance service are available within the campus.
Sports Grounds 1
Total Course 14
- Cls. Room
Students Activities & Clubs
Based on RATH wheel of Konark Sun Temple of Orissa. Portrays the cycle of creation, preservation and release signifying movement of life across time and space. It signifies the progressive cycle of life. Stands for continuity as well as change. NSS is an Educational program. It is a student oriented program.It is a process oriented scheme. It inculcates the spirit of Volunteerism among the students through community interaction.
An English Club is a place for students to use English in a fun environment. In the English club the students will have an opportunity to practice many different skills based on real life situations. Moreover the English club will encourage and support students to help each other to achieve the club activities.
ROTARACT CLUB is a service, leadership and community service organization for young men and women between the ages 18–30. Rotaract focuses on the development of young adults as leaders in their communities and workplaces. Clubs around the world also take part in international service projects, in a global effort to bring peace and international understanding to the world.
The role of Hindi club is to motivate the interested students to learn the language through conducting various activities on writing, reading and speaking. The aim behind Hindi club is to add more confidence in the minds of the students, that they can work anywhere in India.
On 15th October 2015, the Marketing Club was inaugurated in Department of Management Studies, Vidyaa Vikas College of Engineering & Technology, Tiruchengode and conducted an Guest Lecture on Marketing Strategies for New Product & Dealers Network for the I and II Year MBA students. Mr. R.R. Prasad CEO, Ran India Steels (P) Ltd, Tiruchengode was the guest of honor. Dr. S. Sundaram Principal gave the presidential address Dr. T. O. Singaravel Correspondent, Vidyaa Vikas College of Engineering and Technology honored the chief guest with a shawl and a memento. Dr. R. Vijayakumar Head of Department gave Welcome address.
Entrepreneurs are expected to play vital role in the process of development by introducing innovations and demonstrating leadership qualities in the dynamic situation. Entrepreneurship has been found as a low cost and long - term strategy for ensuring supply of right kind of entrepreneurs in the economy to sustain the development tempo.
The goal of Green Club of Vidyaa Vikas College of Engineering and Technology is to create awareness in the students of the need to conserve energy where ever possible and to utilize renewable energy sources. The club help to enlighten students about the inter - relationship between energy, environment and sustainable development.
VIDYAA VIKAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY has been running ‘Eco-Club’ since 2012 with a motive of generating awareness among students regarding deteriorating condition of environment, overuse of natural resources, water conservation etc. This club performs activities such as ban polythene, use paper bags, Tree plantation, and Human chain rallies. The students have also worked on projects like water conservation and maintain green environment. Water tank has been constructed on the terrace of the college to promote idea of water harvesting among masses through the most effective tool.
VIDYAA VIKAS COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY has been running FINE ARTS CLUB SINCE 2011 which provides an opportunity to the students to let their imagination run wild and provides them with the sight to see things in a different way. Students learn from one another and share their prowess in different aspects of art.