4 Courses are offered by AGASHE COLLEGE
B.Ed. (Bachelor of Education) (1 Years)
|Bachelor of Education in Physical Education||Apply|
- A candidate should have passed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Course from Pune University or any other recognized university with at least 45% marks.
- He/she should have offered at least one subject included in the syllabus of secondary / higher level in Maharashtra State (school subject)
- SC and ST and any other notified category as per Government rules will be given a relaxation of 5% in the above pass marks to be eligible.
- Admission to eligible candidates will be offered as per the selection procedure laid down by the State Government of Maharashtra from time to time.
M.Ed. (Master of Education) (2 Years)
- Eligibility for the course is passing of any one of the following exams of the Pune University or any other statutory university recognized by this university:
- B.Ed Physical Education
- B.P.E. (three year degree course after Std.XII).
- Admissions will be given to candidates on the basis of merit.
M.Phil. (Master of Philosophy) (2 Years)
|M.Phil (Phy Edu)||Apply|
A candidate should have passed any of the following examinations to be eligible to be do M. Phil in Physical Education:
M.Ed – Physical Education
Certificate (2 Years)
|Certificate course in Physical Education||Apply|
A candidate who is studying / has passed D. Ed. examination is eligible to do C.P.Ed Course
Anyone who is interested in working in the field of Sports and has passed the Higher Secondary examination (12th) or has appeared for the examination is eligible to do the Course, provided he / she is below 30 years of age.
School teachers who are below 30 years of age are also eligible for the Course.
Teachers who are doing or have completed B. Ed. (General) are also eligible for the Course.
Contact Details of Maharashtra Mandal's Chandrashekar Agashe College of Physical Education, Pune
Address:Opp. Tilak Maharshtra Vidyapeeth Nagar, Gultekdi, Pune - 411037. Maharashtra, INDIA .