Courses & Exams
News & Articles
6 Courses are offered by ASN
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing||4.0 Years||Apply|
|B.Sc in Nursing||4.0 Years||Apply|
- Maximum 30 years as on 31st December 2016
- Pass in Plus Two with minimum 50% from a recognized Board or University.
- Pass in General Nursing & Midwifery from an INC recognized School of Nursing be a Registered Nurse of the State Nursing Council
- Final year GNM students are also eligible to apply.
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
|M.Sc in Child Health Nursing||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Sc in Obstetric & Gynecologic Nursing||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Sc in Medical Surgical Nursing||2.0 Years||Apply|
|M.Sc in Mental Health Nursing||2.0 Years||Apply|
- The candidate should have passed BSc Nursing or BSc Hons. Nursing or Post Basic BSc Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an Institution recognized by INDIAN NURSING COUNCIL.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife with any State Nursing Council.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- Minimum 1 Year of work experience after basic BSc Nursing or prior or after Post Basic BSc Nursing.
Contact Details of Amrita School of Nursing, Kochi
Address:AIMS Ponekkara P. O, Kochi, Kerala, India – 682041