2 Courses are offered by HITKARINI
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (4 Years)
|B.Sc in Nursing||Apply|
1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The minimum educational qualification shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons.)Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Minimum one year of work experience after B.Sc. Nursing.
4. Minimum one year of work experience before or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
5. Candidate should be medically fit
M.Sc. (Master of Science) (2 Years)
|MSc in Nursing||Apply|
10+2 from a recognized board or university. The student should have passed qualifying examination with Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology), English and with minimum of 45% aggregate marks in PCB group / 40% for reserved category candidates.
Contact Details of Hitkarini Institute of Nursing Sciences & Research, Jabalpur
Address:Hitkarini Sabha Parisar, Jonesganj, Jabalpur Pin 482001