Courses & Exams
News & Articles
3 Courses are offered by IDEAS GWALIOR
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|BSc Nursing||4.0 Years||40||Apply|
- The minimum age shall be 17 years completed on or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The minimum education requirement is higher Secondary (10+2)/Pre-University or equivalent examinations, with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English, obtaining 45% or more marks in the aggregate of these subjects.
- Candidates who have appeared in 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination in March/ April of the current year and whose results are likely to be declared before 1st July are also eligible to apply for B.Sc. Nursing Course. But such candidates must furnish proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite percentage of marks and subjects within 5 (five) days from the date of declaration of results failing which their candidature may not be considered.
- Only female candidates are eligible for the B.Sc. Nursing Course.
G.N.M. (General Nursing and Midwifery)
- Students must have successfully completed 10+2 or equivalent examination preferably with Science with minimum of 40% marks in aggregate. SC/ST candidates must have a minimum of 35% marks in aggregate to become eligible for admission.
- Must have good knowledge of English and Hindi and should be able to speak English fluently.
- Admission is made once a year. Only female candidates who are physically and mentally fit to undergo training are eligible to apply.
B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 in subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English.
- The candidate should have passed in all these subjects individually.
- The candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology. For S.T. / S.C. / O.B.C. category this limit is relaxed to 45%.
- For Foreign Nationals / Non-Resident Indians (N.R.I.) / Persons of Indian Origin (P.I.O.) the study of Physics, Chemistry & Biology is essential in qualifying examination - CBSE, ISCE, HSC, A Levels, IB, STPM, SAM, OSSD, High School or equivalent examinations. Those following the American High School system, applications will be considered if Physics, Chemistry and Biology have been taken as 'AP' (Advanced Placement) courses or have one or two years of science in college. Minimum requirement is an average of 50% marks or 'C' grade in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and 50% or 'C' grade in English.
Contact Details of Institute of Dental Education & Advance Studies, Gwalior
Address:Institute of Dental Education & Advance Studies (IDEAS) Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh