Courses & Exams
News & Articles
3 Courses are offered by IACN
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (2 Years)
A candidate seeking admission must:
- Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Be a registered nurse
- Have a minimum of two years experience in a hospital or community health nursing.
M.Sc. (Master of Science) (2 Years)
Admission criteria for the candidates for joining M. Sc Nursing course are expected to fulfill the following criteria -:
- The candidate should passed B. Sc Nursing (Basic) or post Basic B. Sc in Nursing degree or Post Certificate B. Sc Nursing of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS) or any other university accepted as equivalent by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka.
- The candidate should have minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B. Sc Nursing (Basic), in a hospital or in Nursing Educational Institution or Community Health Setting, for candidate with Post Basic B. Sc. in Nursing degree no such experience is needed after graduation.
- The candidate should registered in State Nursing Council has as registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- The candidate should be medically fit.
Diploma (42 Months)
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery||Apply|
The candidate should have passed 10+2.
Contact Details of Indian Academy College of Nursing, Bangalore
Address:Hennur cross, Hennur Main Road Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore-560043. INDIA