12 Courses are offered by MRADC
B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) (5 Years)
Students seeking admissions to the First Year B.D.S Course should submit the following documents / certificates in original at the time of admission:
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in case of candidates from states other than Karnataka and candidates from countries other than India.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous college or institution where the student last studied.
- Migration Certificate in case of students from universities outside the state of Karnataka.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India in case of foreign students.
- Matriculation (X std.) or equivalent examination marks card for proof of age
M.D.S. (Master of Dental Surgery) (3 Years)
|MDS in Oral Pathology||Apply|
|MDS in Public Health Dentistry||Apply|
|Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry||Apply|
|MDS in Conservative Dentistry||Apply|
|M.D.S in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||Apply|
|MDS in Orthodontics||Apply|
|MDS in Periodontics||Apply|
|MDS in Prosthodontics & Maxillofacial Prosthetics||Apply|
|MDS in Oral Medicine & Radiology||Apply|
A candidate must hold the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery of any University recognised by the Dental Council of India and must have completed a minimum of one year as Clinical Assistant / Sr.House Surgeon / Tutor / Registrar / Intern in a recognised dental institution.
M.Plan. (Master of Planning) (1 Years)
Contact Details of Mathrushri Ramabai Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore
Address:1/36, Cline Road , Cooke Town, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560005