3 Courses are offered by MCN
G.N.M. (General Nursing and Midwifery)
|General Nursing and Midwifery||3.0 Years||Apply|
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks. or
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks. or
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks. or
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks. or
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing||2.0 Years||Apply|
Eligibility criteria : *GNM passed from recognized college or university.
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
|M.Sc. in Nursing||2.0 Years||12||Apply|
Educational qualification – B.Sc. (N)/ B.Sc. Post basic with minimum 55% mark from a recognized university.
• Candidate should be registered nurse and registered midwife with any state nursing registration council.
• Should have experience of at least 1 year at the time of joining of the course in bedside nursing or PHN or nursing educational institute.
• The candidate after admission to M.Sc. nursing course shall have to register with PNRC if already not registered with PNRC.
Contact Details of Malwa College Of Nursing, Kapurthala
Contact No:91 1635 228188
Address:Faridkot Road, Kotkapura 151204 Punjab India