Courses & Exams
News & Articles
3 Courses are offered by NCN
G.N.M. (General Nursing and Midwifery)
|General Nursing and Midwifery||42.0 Months||Apply|
- The minimum age shall be 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- 10+2 classes passed or its equivalent preferably with (science physics chemistry & biology) subjected with aggregate of 40% marks
A.N.M. (Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery)
|Auxiliary Nursing and Midwifery||2.0 Years||Apply|
- The minimum age shall be 15 years.
- The minimum educational requirement shall be the passing of
- 10+2 Class Passed (Any Subject)
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|B.Sc. In Nursing||54.0 Months||Apply|
- The minimum age shall be 17 years and maximum 25 years or a before 31 ST DEC. of the year of admission.
- Minimum education qualification shall be 10+2 is equivalents Exam. With 12 years of schooling from a recognized Boards/ University with science physics chemistry biology and English with maximum 45% aggregate marks.
Contact Details of Nandvandan College of Nursing, Jabalpur
Address:Nandvandan College Of Nursing, Silver Oak Hospital Gour Tiraha, Mandla Road, Jabalpur Behind Babey Memorial Hospital.