7 Courses are offered by SCN
G.N.M. (General Nursing and Midwifery) (42 Months)
|General Nursing & Midwifery||60||Apply|
The candidate should have passed 12th Standard (10+2) Examination from the RBSE/ CBSE or other recognized Board in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science)
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (4 Years)
|B.Sc. in Nursing||60||Apply|
|Post Basic B.Sc. in Nursing||30||Apply|
The Candidate should have passed 12th Standard (10+2) Examination from the RBSE/CBSE or other recognized Board, consisting of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and has obtained marks not less than 50% in these subjects (45% for SC/ST candidates).
M.Sc. (Master of Science) (2 Years)
|M.Sc. in Medical Surgical Nursing||5||Apply|
|M.Sc. in Mental Health Nursing||5||Apply|
|M.Sc. in Child Health Nursing||5||Apply|
|M.Sc. in Maternal Health Nursing||5||Apply|
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife of equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- The Minimum education requirements shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.
- The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
Contact Details of Saraswati College of Nursing, Udaipur
Contact No:0294 - 2650424
Address:E - 453, RIICO Kaladwas, Bhamashah Industrial Area, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313002