3 Courses are offered by SCON
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science)
|Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing||2.0 Years||Apply|
Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or on equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986 will be eligible for admission.Obtained a certificate in General nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M. with the State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained before the implementation of the new integrated course shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:O.T. Techniques, Ophthalmic Nursing, Leprosy Nursing, T.B Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopedic Nursing, Neurological and Neuro surgical Nursing. Candidates shall be medically fit.
M.Sc. (Master of Science)
|Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Nursing||2.0 Years||Apply|
1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
2. The minimum educational qualification shall be the passing of: B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Hons.)Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks from an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
3. Minimum one year of work experience after B.Sc. Nursing.
4. Minimum one year of work experience before or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing.
5. Candidate should be medically fit.
5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates.
|Advanced Certificate Course in Critical Care Nursing (A.C.C.N.)||6.0 Months||Apply|
B. Sc Nursing / General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and ANM (with minimum) 3 years of experience in critical care. Registered with any state Nursing Council.
Contact Details of Symbiosis College of Nursing, Pune
Address:Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON), Senapati Bapat Road, Pune-411004, Maharashtra, India