Courses & Exams
News & Articles
4 Courses are offered by SNCSNS
G.N.M. (General Nursing and Midwifery)
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) (2 Years)
|Post B.Sc in Nursing||40||Apply|
- Candidates have passed the Higher Secondary or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by Council.
M.Sc. (Master of Science) (2 Years)
|M.Sc in Nursing||20||Apply|
- She / He has passed Basic B.Sc or Post Basic Nursing successfully with minimum 55% aggregate marks.
- She / He has minimum 1 year experience in a teaching hospital or an educational institution recognized by INC.
- The Post Graduate degree of the candidate must have been registered with Orissa Nursing Council or any other State Nursing Council.
Diploma (3 Years)
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery||Apply|
- Candidate shall have passed 10+2 in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) with minimum passing mark of 40% and for SC/ST it is 35%.
Contact Details of Sum Nursing College and Sum Nursing School, Bhubaneswar
Address:Institute of Medical Science and SUM Hospital SUM Nursing College (SNC) K-8, kalinga Nagar, Bhubaneswar, 751003