Kongunadu Arts & Science College (KASC) is situated in Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu state of India. Established in 1973, it is accredited from NAAC and it is affiliated to Bharathiar University. Kongunadu Arts & Science College KASC, Coimbatore offers 63 courses across 10 streams namely Arts, Sciences, IT, Management, Commerce / Banking, Design, Medical, Hospitality / Aviation, Engineering, Mass Comm and across 10 degrees like M. Phil., Ph.D, B.Sc., Certificate, M.Sc..Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Math Lab, A/C, Audi, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Fest, Cultural zone are also there.
- Math Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Cultural zone
- Girls Hostel
- Conference Room
Awards and Rankings
- Nine of College staff members were honoured with Best Teachers, Best Researchers and Exemplary Service awards by the College Management after evaluating their performance at the Pearl Jubilee Celebration in 2004.
- These awardees unanimously decided to form a research foundation in the name of Thiru. Dr. M. Aruchami, Secretary of the College, who is striving hard in making the College as one of the best higher education institutions in India. Christened as “Dr. M. Aruchami Research Foundation”, it was founded on 10.01.2004 and is doing its best to encourage research activities in the College to a great height.
The College helps to the students to receive scholarships from the following government bodies as per the Government norms. Based on sincere effort to help the students, our college received the highest amount of Rs. 35,94,555/- and distributed the scholarships to 922 students for the academic year 2015-2016.
- National Merit Scholarship-Government of India Scheme
- State Scholarship to Children of School Teachers
- State Government Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Freedom Fighters’ Scholarship
- Scholarship for Children of Defence Service Personnel
- Scholarship for Children of Repatriates from Sri Lanka
- National Loan Scholarship
- State Collegiate Scholarships
- Backward Class Scholarship
- Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar & Tribal Welfare Higher Education Special Scholarship scheme (Hess) 2003
- SC/ST Scholarship – Govt of India -Income limit Rs. 1,00,000/-per year
- Harijan Welfare Loan Scholarship
- Gandhi Memorial Award
- State Post - Matric Special Scholarship
- Hindi Scholarship
- Scholarship for the Physically Handicapped
- Indira Gandhi Single Female Child Scholarship
(I) Free Education to the first generation students belonging to backward classes up to UG Degree. Income limit below Rs. 50,000/- per year.
(II) Shri. Sultan Chand Memorial Scholarship.
(III) Kamaraj Trust Scholarships.
(IV) E.V.R. Nagammai Free Educational scholarship.
Progress is the activity of today and assurance of tomorrow”. Placement is one of the core hub of any education. Placement Cell in Kongunadu plays a crucial role and is becoming a key department of the institute. With a tremendous growth in number of colleges, and relative increase in competitions among job seekers, the need for our young budding graduates to outline these situations ...
Contact Details of Kongunadu Arts & Science College, Coimbatore
Address:G.N. Mills Post, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India- 641029
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place