JSS Academy of Technical Education
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
- If the Company/Organization wishes to visit the campus and conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) before the interview sessions, they can send a request along with the preferred dates to Head Placement.
- Suitable dates (Placement Calendar for dates and slots) for Pre Placement Talk (PPT) and written/online examinations are decided as per mutual convenience. The company may also, if interested, conduct selections for summer internships on the same day.
- The company can confirm or negotiate the dates with the cell.
- The company can ask for students profile in the form of a spread sheet and thereafter shortlist the students accordingly.
- The list of shortlisted students is to be mailed to the TPC by the company prior to the campus selection date.
- The company visits the campus on scheduled dates and conducts the written/online test/ group discussion/personal interview as a part of their selection procedure during the time slotted to them. It is important to note company may also be scheduled inconvenience to college and the companies.
- The final results of all the companies interviewing in a particular slot are to be submitted to the cell by the end of the slot. In the case of a student being selected by more than one company, the student will choose only one of these offers, immediately after the slot/day is over and all the results from the companies scheduled in that slot is received by cell. His/her choice would be informed to all the concerned companies. In this situation, to ensure that the company does not suffer on the front of recruitment, it is suggested to prepare a panel of students in order of their merit who can be kept standby. Any drop out from the main-list will enable movement of the waitlisted candidates to the list of selected candidates and the same will be informed to the company.