Placements Stats for All Degrees
The Training & Placement Centre, JSSATE Noida facilitates the process of placement of students passing out from the Institute, besides collaborating with leading organizations and institutes in setting up of internship and training program of students.
The Centre liaises with various industrial establishments, corporate houses etc which conduct campus interviews and select graduate and post-graduate students from all disciplines. The Training & Placement center provides the facilities to conduct group discussions, tests, and interviews besides catering to other logistics. The center interacts with many industries in the country, of which nearly 500 companies have been attracted by the college ever since its inception and the companies. The industries which approach the institute are of following genres:
- Core Engineering industries
- Software development & IT enabled services
- Manufacturing Industries
- Consultancy Firms
- Finance Companies
- Management Organisations
The placement runs throughout the academic year commencing the last week of July to subsequent June. Pre-Placement Talks are given by the company at the commencement of each campus drive. Job offers, dates of interviews, selection of candidates etc. are announced by the companies through the Training & Placement centre.
- If the Company/Organization wishes to visit the campus and conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) before the interview sessions, they can send a request along with the preferred dates to Head Placement.
- Suitable dates (Placement Calendar for dates and slots) for Pre Placement Talk (PPT) and written/online examinations are decided as per mutual convenience. The company may also, if interested, conduct selections for summer internships on the same day.
- The company can confirm or negotiate the dates with the cell.
- The company can ask for students profile in the form of a spread sheet and thereafter shortlist the students accordingly.
- The list of shortlisted students is to be mailed to the TPC by the company prior to the campus selection date.
- The company visits the campus on scheduled dates and conducts the written/online test/ group discussion/personal interview as a part of their selection procedure during the time slotted to them. It is important to note company may also be scheduled inconvenience to college and the companies.
- The final results of all the companies interviewing in a particular slot are to be submitted to the cell by the end of the slot. In the case of a student being selected by more than one company, the student will choose only one of these offers, immediately after the slot/day is over and all the results from the companies scheduled in that slot is received by cell. His/her choice would be informed to all the concerned companies. In this situation, to ensure that the company does not suffer on the front of recruitment, it is suggested to prepare a panel of students in order of their merit who can be kept standby. Any drop out from the main-list will enable movement of the waitlisted candidates to the list of selected candidates and the same will be informed to the company.
JSS Academy of Technical Education
Ask a question and Get the Answers Instantly.ASK A QUESTION
Training & Placement Activites
As per University curriculum, all B.Tech students are required to undertake 6-8 week training with the Industry on completion of third year. Students take the training during summer vacation of third year. The college facilitates the training at the premises of the Industry. The students are directed to the relevant Industry after a tie up is established with the company.
Contact Details of JSS Academy of Technical Education, Noida
Address:C-20/1, Sector-62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India-201301
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place