Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
- Average Package N/A
- Highest Domestic Package N/A
- Highest International Package N/A
- Lowest Domestic Package N/A
- Companies Visiting 7
- Total Offers N/A
- Percentage of Student Placed N/A
The ultimate aim of Placement and Training centre is to mould students to survey in the competitive world. The activities of Placement Centre enrich the knowledge and guide the students on the road to success. The key activities of the centre as follows,
- Promote career counseling through guidance lecture by senior corporate executives.
- Train students by expert training resources.
- Arrange in -plant industrial training to students.
- Most of our students placed in many MNC's. The partial list of companies in which our students placed are Infosys, CTS, TCS, Vuram Technology, Alice Blue India Ltd, Genie Consultant P Ltd, HCL Infosystem, Sutherland Global Services, 3Edge Solutions, CSS Corp, Vinayak Info Tech, IGENESIS, SPI Global service
- A/C interview chamber for conducting the interviews
- Internet facility
- LCD for presentations by the visiting companies
- Public address system
- Printers, Scanner, Copier etc.
Training & Placement Activites
The Placement Cell aims at grooming the students skills required to perform very well in such pre-placement activities and make them employable. The vision of the Placement Cell is to bring prospective companies / organization to the campus for the recruitment of students thereby helping the students to settle themselves comfortable with a sound vocation.
- To Provide guidance and opportunities
- On-Campus Interviews
- Off-Campus Drive
- Mock Interview Program
- Career Advising
Of late, soft skills have emerged as a tool with enough power to make or break your career. How often do we encounter technically talented people who excel in their jobs, but whose career stalls beyond a certain point because they lack the social communication and relationship building skills to manage, work with and lead other people? Soft skills is an umbrella term which includes communicative skills, listening skills, team skills, Leadership quality, creativity and logic, problem solving skills, diplomacy and change readiness, among others.
Soft skills are generally gifted and cannot be learnt from a book. Roots of soft skills can be traced back to one's 'Sanskaras' (Family Values). Still, formal training can, of course, give you a fresh perspective, and teach you tips and techniques if you need to improve specific skills, but if you really want to ingrain soft skills into your personality, you have to become a keen observer, an eager learner and an assiduous workman religiously putting to practice all that you have learnt. Here are a few soft skills which may help you improve your career prospects and enhance your personality as a whole.
Top Recruiting Companies
Interested in this college?
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Tamil Nadu View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in Kanchipuram View All
Engineering Colleges with Impressive Placement Rates in India View All
Other Popular Engineering Colleges in Kanchipuram View All
Top 10 Engineering Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Pallavan College of Engineering, Kanchipuram
Address:Thimmasamudram Near Whitegate, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu, India- 631502