Swami Keshvanand Institute of Pharmacy has an independent Training and Placement cell. Cell is committed to provide all possible assistance to its students and also cater to the needs of organizations. It is headed by an Officer Incharge designated as Training & Placement officer and supported by three Placement Coordinators. It ensures the student to secure esteemed positions.
Training and Placement Cell is established to impart full-fledged training and placement for the students. The final year students will be undergoing different training programs. We also encourage the students of II and III years to undergo these programs. Further, we arrange short duration training programs in consultation with different organizations of national repute.
The cell coordinates various activities along with academics and provides career guidance, necessary skills to the students along. Student's queries of all kinds are clarified by the most qualified faculty and staff making them technically sound, outstanding performers and excellent leaders. Students are exposed to the actual work environment of various Industries.
Additionally, the cell maintains a good library of resource books for self-improvement and job search.
Training & Placement Activites
- Career guidance and counseling.
- Education tours, Industrial visits and exposure to the Industries for the students
- Liaison with Industry for providing practical training (during vacation)
- Acquaint students with emerging carriers, giving specific information
- Aid students to reflect about themselves
- Help our students to develop an inventory of competencies·
- Help them use their competencies in developing skills required in specific professions
- Generate professional profiles of our students.
- Allow these profiles to be viewed by prospective employers
- Network with corporate/industry and showcase our students profiles to the industry
- Develop job-specific skills for an interview, group discussions, presentation etc.
- Conduct recruitment procedures in line with organizational requirements for better placements
- Provide the best human resource to the industry and society in general·
- Provide information about various courses available at different universities and their admission procedural
- Provide study material for various competitive exams such as GPAT, GATE, GRE, TOEFL, CAT, GMAT etc.
- Audio and Video facility for preparation as well as to take up practice tests.
- Major emphasis on building up oral and written communication skills.
Contact Details of Swami Keshvanand Institute of Pharmacy, Bikaner
Contact No:+91-1512101209 , +91-9982369546
Address:NH-11 , Raiser, Karni Nagar, Bikaner, Rajasthan, India-334001