Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Bank Loan Assistance
MREI aims to support deserving/meritorious students in availing financial assistance for pursuing their higher education. In order to encourage students to take up higher education despite their financial shortcomings, nowadays, most banks are providing attractive loan facility to students.
A separate Cell has been set-up for providing assistance in education loan from all Nationalized Banks. The aim of the Cell is:
- To assist the students/parents to know more about the eligibility criteria, documents required by bank.
- To assist them to fill the loan application form.
- To provide them with the University documents required by bank.
Manav Rachna Campus has a Punjab National Bank Branch. The branch also coordinates with other PNB Branches and tries to sort out the problems faced by students. However students are free to avail loan from any bank. Representatives of some Banks remain available in campus during Physical Counseling days.
Documents generally required by Banks for Education Loan
- Loan application form
- 10th mark sheet
- 10+2 mark sheet`-
- Age proof (Applicant & Co-applicant)
- Residence Proof
- PAN Card (Applicant + Co-applicant)
- Income Proof
- ITR /Form 16 (3 years for business man /2 years for service persons)
- Photo (one each of student & parent)
- Admission Letter from University
- Fee Schedule
- University Prospectus
- 3 months salary slip (for service man only.)
- 12 months bank statement
- List of assets & liability
Interested in this college?
Top 10 Dental Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Manav Rachna Dental College, Faridabad
Address:MREI Aravalli Campus Sector -43, Delhi - Surajkund Road, Faridabad - 121004, (Haryana), India