Sinhgad Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (SIPS) is situated in Pune in Maharashtra state of India. Established in 2005, it is accredited from Other Sinhgad Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences SIPS, Pune offers 5 courses across 1 streams namely Medical and across 2 degrees like M.Pharma, B.Pharma. Sinhgad Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences campus is spread over 5 Acres. Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, A/C, Audi, ATM, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Comp. Lab, Convo. Hall, Counselling, Fest are also there.
Area 5 Acres
Buit up area 20234 Square Meters
Sports Grounds 3
- Acad. Zone
- Boys Hostel
- Comp. Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Cultural zone
- Medical Fac.
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. std
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- Got Best Poster Award at AICTE sponsored Two Day National Seminar on "Recent issue in Bioanalytical Research" being organized on 17th and 18th Oct 2013 at P. Wadhwani college of Pharmacy, Yavatmal (MS).
- State Level “Navratna “Award by Maharashtra Patrakar Sangh during 11th Annual function dated 8th June 2014.
- Mayuresh K Raut, Bestowed with Eminent Teacher Award By Research Scholar Hub,Gujarat (Certificate and Momento)
- Prof. N. N. Sanghai First prize at University State Level for the Research Project entitle “ Isolation and Characterization of plant Excipient ”
- Mr. Jitesh Sarde, (T. Y. B. Pharm) Elected amongst Top 18 finalist at MIT-SOG, Bharatiya Chaatra Sansad 2011
- Under the guidance of Dr. S. R. Naik, Ms. Megha Saraswat, Hitesh Chaudhari & Taral Lunawat won 1st prize at state level for “Avishkar 2008” and selected for national level research competition “Anveshan 2008”.
- Mr. Omkar Vidwans won 3rd prize for national level essay competition and received the prize by the golden hands of ex-president A P J Abdul Kalam.
SIPS provides placement assistance to all its students. The dedicated placement cell regularly conducts grooming sessions of the students in areas like soft skills, interview facing skills, behavioral skills hereby making them industry-fit. In the recent years the college has witnessed some well known recruitment companies walking-in and being invited for campus placements.
Contact Details of Sinhgad Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pune
Contact No:0211 - 4304324
Address:Sinhgad Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences 309/310 Kusgaon (BK), Off. Mumbai-Pune Expressway Lonavala, Tal. Maval Dist -Pune. Pin 410401
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place